There's nothing like a girls' night to set things right!
Need a GNO with your besties? Keep scrolling to find options for some much needed R&R!
HOST A JEWELRY PARTY
grab a drink and talk for hours
ROCK CLIMB IN THE HEART OF MEMPHIS
take a ride down the river
With daily sightseeing cruises and nightly dinner and music cruises, Memphis Riverboats offers the perfect quick getaway for a Girls’ Night Out.
Whether you hit up one of The Overton Park Shell’s Health & Wellness workout classes, join a group class at a local gym, or romp around the great outdoors, you and the girls will be grateful for the gains and memories made.
TRY TO ESCAPE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
ride a party bike
- Take a class at Five in One Social Club
- Seize the Clay (Pottery)
- Book a 45-minute all inclusive pottery lesson for your group. Outside food is permitted and feel free to BYOB!
- Pitter Potter Studio (Pottery and Canvases)
- Paint Nite (Canvases)
- Simply buy enough tickets for you and your friends to attend scheduled parties virtually or at your favorite restaurants and bars around town
- Painting with a Twist (Canvases)
- Grab a Twist at Home DIY kit and enjoy the painting experience wherever you choose or book online to visit their studio
- Belltower Artisans (Pottery)
catch a play or musical
Get all gussied up with your friends and enjoy a play or musical in one of Memphis’ most gorgeous theaters. Check out this guide to see what each theater’s season has to offer.
taste & tour
The following spots are open year-round for tastings and tours:
- Old Dominick Distillery (Downtown)
- Delta Blues Winery (Lakeland)
- Old Millington Winery (Millington)
- Souls and Spirits Brewery (Downtown)
- Long Road Cider at Delta Blues Winery (Millington)
- Ghost River Brewing Co. (Downtown)
- Memphis Made Brewing Co. (Midtown)
- High Cotton Brewing Co. (Downtown)
- Cooper House Project (Cooper-Young)
- Wiseacre Brewing Co. (Broad Avenue and Downtown)
- Crosstown Brewing Co. (Crosstown)
- Meddlesome Brewing Company (Cordova)
- Grind City Brewing Company (Downtown)
- Hampline Brewing Company (Binghampton)