Memphis isn’t just home to the blues, but also the brews. From Downtown to Midtown to outside the loop, check out our list of breweries around the city.
- Main St, Memphis, TN 38106
- Tap Room Hours: Wednesday-Thursday (4PM-8PM) Sat (12PM-10PM) Sun (12PM-8PM)
- Beers also sold at local retailers
You’ve got your classic Beers that are always available like Ghost River Gold, Zippin Pippin, Riverbank Red and Grindhouse Cream Ale. And you’ve got your one-in-a while seasonal beers like Rocket 88, Lost Hive, Oktoberfest, Grind-n-Shine, and Midnight Magic to choose from.
- 2783 Broad Ave, Memphis, TN 38112
- Tap Room Hours:
- Broad Location: Monday-Thursday (4PM-10PM) Friday-Sunday (1PM-10PM)
- Downtown Location: Monday-Sunday (1PM-10PM)
Wiseacre’s got a lot of beer, and if you’re not sure what to pair them with, we’ve got you covered!
- 768 Cooper St, Memphis, TN 38104
- Tap Room Hours: Wed-Thurs (4PM-7PM) Friday (4PM-10PM) Saturday (1PM-10PM) Sunday (1PM-7PM)
- PMBeers also available at local retailers.
Check out their year-round and seasonal offerings here! P.S. Did you hear they recently released a hard seltzer?!
- 598 Monroe Ave, Memphis, TN 38103
- Taproom Hours: Tuesday-Friday (4PM-9PM) Saturday (12PM-10PM) Sunday (12PM-8PM)
- Beer also available at local retailers.
High-Cotton is best known for their Indian Pale Lager, Belgian Golden Ale and their large variety of IPAs!
- 1264 Concourse Ave, Memphis, TN 38104
- Taproom Hours: Monday-Tuesday (4PM-8PM) Wednesday-Thursday (4PM-10PM) Friday-Saturday (12PM-10PM) Sunday (12PM-8PM)
Only two years in the game, and they’ve already packed a punch. See all of their offerings here.
- 7750 B Trinity Rd Suite 114, Cordova, TN 38016
- Taproom Hours: Tuesday-Friday (4PM-10PM) Saturday (12PM-10PM) Sunday (12PM-7PM)
- Beers also available at local retailers.
Grab a classic like Broad Hammer or go for something newer like the Jerry the King Lager. Whichever path you take, you won’t regret it.
- No store front currently, but there’s a map located in this blog that’ll help you find their beers all over town!
Beale St. Brewing Co., Memphis’ first Black-owned brewery, gave us Centsational and Space Age Sippin’ in March, and they are keeping the heat coming with new brews!
Their selection may be small, but it’s mighty! Want a Hazy IPA? Check! Want a Soulbier? Check! Want a Lager? Check, check check!
- 76 Waterworks Avenue Memphis, TN 38107
- Taproom Hours: Thursday (5PM-10PM) Fri/Sat (12PM-10PM) Sun 12PM-7PM
- Beers also available at local retailers. Scroll to the bottom of that page to see where you can pick up their beers.