From Downtown to Midtown to outside the loop, check out our list of breweries around the city:
BEALE STREET BREWING COMPANY
CROSSTON BREWING COMPANY
- 1264 Concourse Ave, Memphis, TN 38104
- Taproom Hours: Monday-Tuesday (4PM-8PM) Wednesday-Thursday (4PM-10PM) Friday-Saturday (12PM-10PM) Sunday (12PM-8PM)
Only a few years in the game, and they’ve already packed a punch. See all of their offerings here.
GHOST RIVER BREWING COMPANY
- Main St, Memphis, TN 38106
- Tap Room Hours: Wednesday-Thursday (4PM-8PM) Sat (12PM-10PM) Sun (12PM-8PM)
- Beers also sold at local retailers
You’ve got your classic Beers that are always available like Ghost River Gold, Zippin Pippin, Riverbank Red and Grindhouse Cream Ale. And you’ve got your one-in-a while seasonal beers like Rocket 88, Lost Hive, Oktoberfest, Grind-n-Shine, and Midnight Magic to choose from.
GRIND CITY BREWING COMPANY
Their selection may be small, but it’s mighty! Want a Hazy IPA? Check! Want a Soulbier? Check! Want a Lager? Check, check check!
- 76 Waterworks Avenue Memphis, TN 38107
- Taproom Hours: Thursday (5PM-10PM) Fri/Sat (12PM-10PM) Sun 12PM-7PM
- Beers also available at local retailers. Scroll to the bottom of that page to see where you can pick up their beers.
HAMPLINE BREWING COMPANY
This quaint taproom + outdoor beer garden is located off the Hampline bike path near Broad avenue!
- 584 Tillman Street, Suite 1, Memphis, TN 38112
- Currently pouring: Memphis Natch (lager), Handlebar Haze, New England India Pale Ale, Tarter than the Average Bear (Blackberry Sour Gose), Dunk Tank (Dunkel), and more.
Taproom Hours: Thursday-Friday (4PM–10PM), Saturday 1PM–10PM), & Sunday (1PM–8PM)
HIGH COTTON BREWING COMPANY
- 598 Monroe Ave, Memphis, TN 38103
- Taproom Hours: Tuesday-Friday (4PM-9PM) Saturday (12PM-10PM) Sunday (12PM-8PM)
- Beer also available at local retailers.
High-Cotton is best known for their Indian Pale Lager, Belgian Golden Ale and their large variety of IPAs!
MEDDLESOME BREWING COMPANY
- 7750 B Trinity Rd Suite 114, Cordova, TN 38016
- Taproom Hours: Tuesday-Friday (4PM-10PM) Saturday (12PM-10PM) Sunday (12PM-7PM)
- Beers also available at local retailers.
Grab a classic like Broad Hammer or go for something newer like the Jerry the King Lager. Whichever path you take, you won’t regret it.
MEMPHIS MADE BREWING COMPANY
- 768 Cooper St, Memphis, TN 38104
- Tap Room Hours: Wed-Thurs (4PM-7PM) Friday (4PM-10PM) Saturday (1PM-10PM) Sunday (1PM-7PM)
- PMBeers also available at local retailers.
Check out their year-round and seasonal offerings here! P.S. Did you hear they recently released a hard seltzer?!
SOUL & SPIRITS BREWERY
At Soul & Spirits, they take no shortcuts when it comes to highlighting the Queens and Kings of Memphis music through each beer that pays homage to songs that were written by, performed by, or feature musicians from the Memphis area and greater Southern region.
- 845 N. Main Street Memphis TN, 38107
- See what they’re pouring here.
Taproom Hours: Wednesday & Thursday (4PM–10PM), Friday & Saturday (12PM-10PM)
WISEACRE BREWING COMPANY
- 2783 Broad Ave, Memphis, TN 38112
- Tap Room Hours:
- Broad Location: Monday-Thursday (4PM-10PM) Friday-Sunday (1PM-10PM)
- Downtown Location: Monday-Sunday (1PM-10PM)
Wiseacre’s got a lot of beer, and if you’re not sure what to pair them with, we’ve got you covered!