Updated April 2021
Memphians love some food trucks, and we’ve got plenty of options. From cheesecake eggrolls to wings to Mexican street food to gourmet grilled cheese, the Bluff City has got it all. So add them to your Memphis bucket list, and get to eatin’ your heart out.
Fried food, grilled meat, hot dogs, regional favorites, and more.
- Busy Bee’s: Fried fish, seafood, wings, loaded fries, salads, burgers and sandwiches
- Fabulous Flavors & Friends: Whole wings or tenders & Honeybutter waffle and Monster bacon burger, veggie, burgers, homemade peach cobbler and more
- Gourmade: Burgers, sandwiches and more
- Jungle Burger Bros: Gourmet handmade Burgers, Southern Style Chicken, hand-cut fries, and Safari Cones
- Let’s Be Frank: Nathan’s 1/4 lb all-beef hot dog on-the-go
- Lil Miracles is Better Than ___ FoodTruck LLC: Delectable SoulFood, American, BBQ, Seafood, Vegetarian, Vegan, Carnival food & more.
- Lynnie’s Links and Drinks: Hot dogs, sausages, burgers and drinks
- Memphis Mojo Cafe: One-of-a-kind burger creations using handcrafted patties of Made from our ground angus, sirloin steak, and brisket
- Primal Flames Grill: American grill and fruit smoothies
- Riko’s Kickin Chicken: Wings, chicken tacos, grilled chicken salad, shrimp, and more – storefront also available
- Smashed Eats: Handcrafted burgers, a variety of sandwiches, mac and cheese, salads and more
- Smoke And Rolls: BBQ, jerk chicken, turkey legs, assorted egg rolls, Southern sides
- Smurfey’s Smokehouse: Smoked chicken, sausage, BBQ and steak sandwiches
- A Square Meal on Wheels: Serving all the best American cuisine
- StickEm: Fresh veggies with grilled chicken, steak and shrimp options all on a stick
- TopDawgz: All beef Nathan’s hot dogs and tropical lemonade
- Voodoo Cafe: Serving coffee and scrumptious beignets topped with a variety of delicious toppings
- Yippie Trippie and the Porsktars: Southern & Creole dishes with a smokey twist
There is so much to love about our city’s Asian food trucks. Just trust us and try these out.
- Dim Sum: A variety of dumplings, spring rolls, and Chinese noodle soups
- Rice Burner: Japanese Cuisine with southern style.
- Soi Number 9: Authentic Thai street food
It’s clearly no surprise that barbecue is its own category. Would Memphis really be Memphis without them?
- Bain BBQ:Texas Craft BBQ featuring hand-trimmed meats and slow-smoked goodness
- Central BBQ: Serving their slow-smoked BBQ and more
- Grill Master Chew: Memphis BBQ, stuffed turkey legs, sausage, nachos and more
- Cousins Maine Lobster: World-famous lobster roll franchise
- Crawfish Shack: Crawfish, potatoes, and corn.
- Fresh Gulf Shrimp: Serving fresh shrimp from Bayou La’Batre, Alabama
- Mr. Frazier’s Fishfry: Fried and grilled food options such as catfish, shrimp, tacos and more
These are the food trucks known for mastering something unique and specific. From juice to hot dogs, Memphians have become pros at their craft.
- The Fry Guy: Seasoned, straight cut, or sweet potato fries loaded with toppings
- Grisanti 9 Dough 1: Family owned and operated mobile pizzeria serving gourmet personal size (8-inch) pizzas
- Memphis Dawgs: Specializing in hotdogs.
- Millie’s Garden: Soups, salads, and dressings made fresh daily.
- New Wing Order: Award-winning wings and Southern grub
- Raw Girls: Farm to home, chef-prepared, gourmet raw foods and cold-pressed juice cleanses
- Say Cheese: Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
Latin American/Latin American Fusion
Mexican street food and Tex Mex….Need we say more?
- Eddy’s Pepper: Southwest style Tex Mex
- El Mero Taco Truck: Award-winning fresh tacos and Mexican fare
- The Fiesta Wagon: Nachos, tacos, burgers, and more
- Taqueria Express #5: Authentic Mexican tacos, tortas, and quesadillas
Bluff City food trucks have got some serious game when it comes to sugary sweets. Check out some of these local favorites, and let us know what you try.
- The Dream Machine: Ice cream sandwiches, Italian ice, sno cones, and ice cream pints
- Kona Ice: flavorful snow cones
- Mempops: Natural, hand-crafted ice pops in a variety of seasonal flavors
- Mama D’s Italian Ice: Ice pops made daily – storefront also available
- Parker’s Water Ice: Specializes in kosher, fat-free, cholesterol-free and dairy-free Italian ice
Where to find food trucks congregating:
- Cordelia’s Market: Hosts Food Truck Wednesdays from 5pm-8pm weekly in spring and summer
- Court Square: Downtown lunch options on Thursdays, weather permitting
- The Dixon: Food Truck Fridays: weather permitting, returns in September
- Farmer’s Markets: Trucks and times vary
- Crosstown Brewing Company: Trucks and times vary
- Ghost River Brewery: Trucks and times vary
- High Cotton Brewery: Trucks and times vary
- Meddlesome Brewing Company: Trucks and times vary
- Memphis Made Brewery: Trucks and times vary
- Memphis Food Truck Park: Open M-F 10:30 am – 3 pm for breakfast and lunch
- MidSouth Food Truck Fest: Annual festival held in the spring at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium / Tiger Lane
- Soulful Food Truck Festival: Annual festival held as part of Memphis Black Restaurant Week to showcase African American-owned food trucks.
- Summer Avenue: Several taco trucks can be seen at various spots along Summer serving authentic Mexican tacos
- Wiseacre Brewery: Trucks and times vary