Secure something for the memphian in your life who made the nice list!
The Choose901 Holiday Pop-Up Shop returns December 1st-3rd with a brand new drop that’ll have you saying “O Holy Night!” There are hats, hoodies, beanies, water bottles, and even more Memphis merchandise that would make great gifts (even if it’s just for you; treat yo’self!)
The Choose901 Holiday Pop-Up Shop will take place on the 4th floor of the Main Atrium right outside the Choose901 office at 1350 Concourse Avenue, Suite 463.
The following local vendors will also be on the scene selling goodies for the season:
- Another Story Designs: Hypoallergenic polymer clay earrings and ornaments
- ARCHd: Handmade home decor on wood and marble that empowers women and celebrates cities.
- Claire Hopkins: Abstract drawings and magical creature creations
- Faint of Heart: Boho-chic artisan jewelry made using rough crystals and minerals.
- Grace Porter Art: Hand-printed and illustrated goods.
- Grizz Foundation: Nonprofit organization harnessing the power and promise of sport to transform lives, through mentoring.
- Madetodream.co: Latina and DACA Dreamer owned sticker and design shop.
- Reclaimed Gardens: old frames brought to life with preserved moss, bark, and dried flowers
- Sawyer Stitches: Hand-stitched Embroidery Hoops.
- Sundown Candles: Vegan, eco-friendly, hand poured soy wax candles
- Val Knits:
- Whitney Winkler Art: Mixed-media watercolor, ink art and textiles
POP-UP SHOP FAQ:
When and Where is the Choose901 Holiday Pop-Up shop?
The Choose901 Holiday Pop-Up Shop is happening December 1st-3rd at Crosstown Concourse. The shop will be set up on the 4th floor of the Main Atrium outside the Choose901 office, Suite 463.
- Thursday, December 1: 12PM-8:30PM
- Friday, December 2: 12PM-8:30PM
- Saturday, December 3: 10AM-4PM
*Enter through the doors in front of the Main Plaza, and take the elevator next to French Truck up to the 4th floor*
Where do I park?
Free parking is available in the Concourse parking garage. Be sure to pay attention to 24-hr parking spots vs. the 2-hr parking spots. We don’t want you to get a ticket!
Can I bring my dog?
We love your furry friends as much as you do! Crosstown Concourse is a pet-friendly campus, so bring Buddy out—and grab him or her a Choose901 bandana while you’re at it. *All animals must be leashed per Concourse policy*
Since I'm already in the area, Is there anything else happening at the Concourse?
So glad you asked!
Guests are also encouraged to take advantage of the restaurants, services, and programming that are taking place during the shop days.
Head to Wolf River Brisket for the happy hour special from 3PM-6PM, offering $3 drafts, $4 house glass wines, $5 cocktails, $6 margaritas, and $5 dips.
Other food and drink options include: Pop-a-Roos Gourmet Popcorn, Global Café, Crosstown Brewing Company, French Truck Coffee, Art Bar, Abner’s, Lucy J’s Bakery, Curb Market, Mempops, Sweet Magnolia’s and Farm Burger.
There will also be a number of special events hosted in the Concourse during the nights of the shop
Thursday, December 1st:
- Crosstown Arts Film Series presents ‘Round Midnight’:
- Movie starts @ 7PM
- ’ROUND MIDNIGHT is a love letter from director Bertrand Tavernier to the heyday of bebop and the Black American musicians who found refuge in the smoky underground jazz clubs of 1950s Paris.
- Tickets: $5 at the door
- Star & Micey with Jeff Hulett in Green Room
- Show starts @ 7:30pm
- Purchase tickets here.
Friday, December 2nd:
- Season of Delight at Crosstown Concourse:
- Event runs from 5PM-7PM
- The Concourse is getting festive for the holiday season! The lights get lit at 6PM, followed up by free holiday-themed caricature portraits, balloon art, a brass choir, and more
Saturday, December 3rd:
- Free Pictures with Santa
- Bring your camera and your best smile, because Santa is setting up shop from 2PM-4PM on the 4th floor of the Main Atrium.
- Raised by Sound Festival at Crosstown Concourse
- Festival runs from 1PM-11PM
- WYXR 91.7FM is hosting their very first music festival, featuring free music by Mwmphians.