We know this season is all about expressing gratitude for those around us, and amidst that, we need to remember to show thankfulness to ourselves.
You’re making moves. You’re out there applying pressure. You’re doing what it takes to press on while championing others to do the same. You deserve to treat yourselves with a little R&R!
Between facials, manicures, massages, lash extensions, pedicures, and more, the self-care services offered in Memphis are pretty abundant—and we’ve put together a list of luxurious options so you can pamper the most important person of all, YOURSELF!
Facials in the “M”
Nija the Esthetician (@facebeautyspa):
- Provides premium facials and skin treatment services in Memphis and Atlanta. Also offers house call services and pamper parties for up to 5 guests at a time.
- See full list of offerings, and book an appointment here.
Skin Addyct Spa Treatment (@skinaddyct):
- Offers upscale facial experiences that include but are not limited to dermaplaning, LED light therapy, microneedling, Yoni steams, and more. Teeth whitening, lash extension, hair removal, and a number of package services also offered.
- Find a full list of treatments and book an appointment here.
A Beautiful You Medical Spa (@abeautifulyoumedicalspa)
- From dermal fillers and Botox to laser hair removal, hydra facials, tattoo removal and more, there are a number of services for you to choose from.
- View more services and book an appointment here.
Germantown Day Spa (@germantowndayspa)
- Need a one stop shop for salon, spa, and medical services? This is your place! Want you hair and nails done? Check! How about a Swedish massage? Done deal! Interested in bypassing Sephora for a more permanent makeup option? Go for it!
- See all their offerings, and book an appointment here.
Ivy Spa & Wellness (@ivy_spa1)
- Healthy skin is the best skin, and Ivy’s got some great offerings to help you feel like your best self! They’ve even tailored some of their services specifically for men and teens, so EVERYBODY can get some special treatment.
- Find a service that fits your needs, and book an appointment here.
Massages in the Bluff City
Midtown Massage & Bodywork (@midtownmassagememphis)
- Let Midtown Massage work out those kinks for you! They’ve got prenatal massages for the mamas, CBD herbal massages to relieve that chronic pain, Ashiatsu massages to dig into those muscles, and even more.
- See the full list of services, and schedule an appointment here.
Kierra Young (@massage_is_kee)
- When you book with Kierra Young, you’re not just booking a massage—but an escape from reality. She offers hot stone, deep tissue, swedish massages, and more—plus relief services for migraines, headaches, and TMJ discomfort. House call options are available.
- Learn more about her and her offerings here.
If you’re in need a fresh set of paws and claws, there are a number of places that can get you all set up! And just so you know, nail services aren for EVERYONE. We all need them sometimes!
Gloss Nail Bar (@glossnailbarmemphis)
- 3 locations in East Memphis and Midtown
Graffiti Nail Bar (@graffitinailbar):
- Located near University of Memphis
- If you want art on your nails, this is the spot
Joys of Life Spa (@joysoflifespa):
- Nail and Massage Spa in Bartlett
Elle’s Nails (@__elles):
- Since Polish Girl Nail Cafe’s Memphis location is permanently closed, shop owners recommend you continue your service with Elle’s in Germantown/Cordova
Nail Bar Company (@nailbarandco)
- 2 locations in Harbor Town and Saddle Creek
- Fancy designs are their specialty!
We know there are a lot of talented nail techs in this city! Send us your suggestions, and we’ll consider them for our our list.
Lashes in the “M”
Because there’s nothing like flappin’ the haters away with luscious lashes.
The Beauty Rehab (@the_beauty_rehab)
- Also offers facials, make up application, spray tans, and more
- See service offerings and book appointments here.
Aesthetics By Cordd (@aestheticsbycordd)
- Mink lash installs and make up services available.
- Book appointments here.
We know there a plenty of peeps out there who want to help you feel like you run the world. If you think of someone we should add to this list, let us know in the comments!