We know this season is all about expressing gratitude for those around us, and amidst that, we need to remember to show thankfulness to ourselves.
You’re making moves. You’re out there applying pressure. You’re doing what it takes to press on while championing others to do the same. You deserve to treat yourselves with a little R&R!
Between facials, manicures, massages, lash extensions, pedicures, and more, the self-care services offered in Memphis are pretty abundant—and we’ve put together a list of luxurious options so you can pamper the most important person of all, YOURSELF!
Facials in the "M"
nija the esthetician
Skin addyct spa treatment
- Offers upscale facial experiences that include but are not limited to dermaplaning, LED light therapy, microneedling, Yoni steams, and more. Teeth whitening, lash extension, hair removal, and a number of package services also offered.
- Find a full list of treatments and book an appointment here.
A beautiful you medical spa
germantown day spa
- Need a one stop shop for salon, spa, and medical services? This is your place! Want you hair and nails done? Check! How about a Swedish massage? Done deal! Interested in bypassing Sephora for a more permanent makeup option? Go for it!
- See all their offerings, and book an appointment here.
Ivy Spa & Wellness
- Healthy skin is the best skin, and Ivy’s got some great offerings to help you feel like your best self! They’ve even tailored some of their services specifically for men and teens, so EVERYBODY can get some special treatment.
- Find a service that fits your needs, and book an appointment here.
Massages in bluff city
Midtown Massage & Bodywork
- When you book with Kierra Young, you’re not just booking a massage—but an escape from reality. She offers hot stone, deep tissue, swedish massages, and more—plus relief services for migraines, headaches, and TMJ discomfort. House call options are available.
- Learn more about her and her offerings here.
If you’re in need a fresh set of paws and claws, there are a number of places that can get you all set up! And just so you know, nail services aren for EVERYONE. We all need them sometimes!
Gloss nail bar
- 3 locations in East Memphis and Midtown
Grafitti nail bar
- Located near University of Memphis
- If you want art on your nails, this is the spot
Joys of life spa
- Nail and Massage Spa in Bartlett
- Since Polish Girl Nail Cafe’s Memphis location is permanently closed, shop owners recommend you continue your service with Elle’s in Germantown/Cordova
Nail Bar Company
- 2 locations in Harbor Town and Saddle Creek
- Fancy designs are their specialty!
elite nail spa germantown
We know there are a lot of talented nail techs in this city! Send us your suggestions, and we’ll consider them for our our list.
Lashes in the "m"
Because there’s nothing like flappin’ the haters away with luscious lashes.