happy national donut day!
Be it glazed or coconut-crusted, Memphis offers several locally owned places for you to get your donut fix:
- Midtown Donuts – 1776 Union Ave (Midtown)
Midtown Donuts offers a wide variety of donuts, some breakfast sandwiches, and kolaches. Their hours are 5AM-6PM daily.
- Darling Donuts Memphis – Online ordering (Midtown)
Vegans deserve donuts too! And when you make an order, a portion of the sales goes to a different cause each month!
- Blue’s City Donuts– 5735 Raleigh LaGrange (Raleigh)
Need a tasty treat? Why not have it at Memphis’ first Black-owned donut cafe! Hours: Wednesday-Saturday (6AM-2PM)
- Happy Glaze Donuts– 7781 Farmington Avenue (Germantown)
Sometimes, good things come in small packages—and though these donuts are miniature sized, they are mighty flavorful.
- Primas Bakery & Boutique– 523 South Main Street (Downtown)
Word on the street is that Primas has gourmet donuts that pack a punch—and that’s no surprise since their dessert game is on point with cakes, cookies, macarons, and more.
- Gibson’s Donuts – 760 Mt. Moriah (East Memphis)
A staple of Memphis since 1969, Gibson’s offers a solid donut experience with breakfast sandwiches as well. They are open 24 hours. Tip: Every night after 11pm Gibson’s offers a dozen doughnuts for $3 or a half dozen for $1.50 (until sold out).
- Howard’s Donuts – 4348 Summer Ave, 8130 Bellevue Pkwy (Cordova), 8968 US-64 (Lakeland)
Open since the 1970s, Howard’s offers various donuts and beverages. Hours vary based on location.
- Cafe Eclectic – 602 N. McLean (Midtown), 111 Harbortown Sq (Downtown)
Cafe Eclectic is known for their coffee and food, but they also offer plain, glazed, chocolate frosted, sprinkle, cinnamon sugar, blueberry and chocolate glazed donuts. Their hours vary by location, and you can find those here.
- Donut Hutt – 1016 W. Poplar (Collierville)
The Donut Hutt offers donuts, kolaches, and other pastries. You can also rent out their space for birthday parties. Their hours are Tues-Fri (5AM-2PM) Sat (5AM-1PM) and Sun 6(AM-1PM).
- Memphis Mojo Cafe – 7124 Hwy 64, Suite 101, 38133 (Bartlett)
On Tuesdays and Saturdays you can get the “Byron DONUT Burger” which includes a 6 oz. pattie, cheese, fried egg, and candied bacon in between a donut.
- The Donut Man Bakery – 3224 Austin Peay Hwy, 38128 (Raleigh)
The Donut Man Bakery offers yeasty donuts, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee.
- Bartlett Donuts – 2731 Bartlett Blvd (Bartlett)
Bartlett Donuts has fresh donuts daily, coffee, and great service.
- Millington Donuts – 7816 US Hwy 51 N (Millington)
Get your donut fix at Millington Donuts which also offers breakfast sandwiches and croissants.
- Rise Biscuits Donuts – 7535 Poplar Avenue, Suite 109 (Germantown)
Get donuts and biscuits all at the same place.
Where is your favorite place to grab a donut? Let us know and we’ll add it to the guide!
Did we miss your favorite donut spot?
Let us know and we’ll add it to the guide!