Finance Internship (Fedex)
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program such as Business, Finance, Strategy, Management Information Systems, or other related major
- 3.0 GPA
- Availability to work 40 hours per week between June and August 2024
- Resume should include the following information: email address, telephone number, name of college/university, degree, major, GPA, date of intended graduation (month and year)
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of data (quantitative and qualitative)
- Experience in analytical/quantitative business, finance, operations, or economics
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, presentation, collaborative, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work productively and proactively, both independently or as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Some knowledge of marketing, consulting, project management, and/or strategy
- Critical thinking and thought leadership
- Strong initiative, personal drive, and demonstrated leadership
- Flexibility, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Ideally, a student should be graduating within 12 months of completing the internship and available for full-time employment
Under close supervision, the successful candidate will assist with financial modeling, forecasting, reporting and ad hoc business analysis. The intern will analyze data, identify trends, provide analysis and data-driven recommendations.
The company does not offer immigration sponsorship for the permanent position(s) that will be offered to successful interns who are hired into the Foundations Program or full-time entry level positions.
Relocation and housing assistance will not be available for an internship.
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no specified closing date for this requisition.
Job Posting End Date: 11-29-2023
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth’s most engaged advocates of connected commerce where open borders, new markets and fair, sustainable practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains being managed every day in our always on, mobile-first world. We stand for ease, access and opportunity. We lead purposeful innovation, champion entrepreneurs, advocate free trade and empower humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for our customers, a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing field.
FedEx inspires its more than 530,000 employees to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer:
- FORTUNE Magazine: No. 18 among “World’s Most Admired Companies” (2023)
- Newsweek Magazine: One of “America’s Most Responsible Companies” (2023)
- Forbes Magazine: One of “Americas Best Large Employers” (2023)
- Newsweek Magazine: One of “America’s Greatest Work Places for Diversity” (2023)
- FORTUNE Magazine: One ofthe “Blue Ribbon Companies” that appears on 4+ Fortune Annual Award Rankings (2023)
- FreightWaves: #1 Among the “Top 500 For-Hire Carriers” (2023)
- FreightWaves:Freight-Tech 25 Award, honoring innovation and disruption within the freight industry (2023)