From April 29th-May 1st, beale street music fest is back!
It’s been two years since Memphis in May brought music to our ears during Beale Street Music Festival—and whether you’re a first time festival-goer, or one who been one the scene since Ray Charles brought his keys to the Bluff City in the 90s—you may need a refresher.
Here's everything you need to know:
- Gates open at 5PM on Friday and 1PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Make sure to print out your tickets to help avoid long lines!
- 3-Day GA and VIP Passes, and Single Day passes are still available for purchase.
- GA tickets will be sold at the gate if available.
parking & transportation
- Paid parking is available on the corner of Southern and Hollywood and on the corner of Central and Hollywood.
- If you plan to bike, bring a lock and lock up with All About Bikes at the entrance to the festival.
what to bring/what not to bring
here's everything you'll want to know
- The limit on Pronto Pups does not exist.
- The same can be said for Funnel Cakes.
- Hula Hoops are allowed, so we wanna see hoopin!
- We’ve never had a ferris wheel at Beale Street Music Fest until now. Ride it.
- There will be sunscreen stations set up so, protect your skin.
- Nothing comes in handy like a hand fan on a hot day.
- Portable chargers are the GOAT. Bring your own or get one when you rent a locker to keep your belongings safe and your hands free.
- Dress up. Dress Down. Do you. But maybe check the weather to determine which you you wanna be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
If any new COVID-19 rules and regulations are announced, the fest will adhere to them.