It’s almost Valentine’s Day and you are wondering what to get that special someone. You don’t want to go with the same old chocolates and flowers. You want something that stands out, but you’re not sure what to get. Well, good news! We have some ideas for Memphis-themed gifts to get your bae for Valentine’s Day.
Sweets and treats
Memphis has an abundance of local candies, chocolates, and other sweet goodies which make amazing gifts for your valentine.
- Go traditional with Dinstuhl’s handmade chocolates.
- Buy heart chocolates while supporting Le Bohneur with Chef Phillip Ashley’s “Heart of Le Bonheur” gift box.
- Get cookies, cupcakes, and other sweets with a Muddy’s Bake Shop Gift Package.
- How about some caramels and Tennessee Toffee from Shotwell Candy Co.
- You can also get and give gourmet popcorn, Jelly Beans, fudge, and all kinds of candies from Sweet Noshings.
Everbloom Design is opening a pop up shop at City & State on February 13 from 10 am – 3 pm. You can get a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for Valentine’s Day during the pop up shop.
You can purchase a Steel Rose from the Metal Museum to mix a traditional gift with a unique Memphis twist.
Make chocolates together for Valentine’s Day at Five in One Social Club on February 13th from 2 pm – 6 pm.
For that fashionable person in your life, you can go to one of these Memphis boutiques to find a suitable style. From vintage clothing to urban styles, you can find the right gift at one of these places, or get a gift certificate and let her decide.
You can purchase unique jewelry, handbags, scarves, and more from Lesouque. They even have a Valentine’s Day gift guide set up just for you!
There are a number of ways to buy books, but we have a list of bookstores in the Memphis area to help you find the right book for your bookworm this Valentine’s Day.
The Broad Avenue jewelry store, Falling Into Place, is offering grid map necklaces of the City of Memphis. These necklaces make an incredibly unique gift for anyone who loves Memphis.