The kids are out for Fall Break and you’re looking for ways to enjoy Memphis right? Check out these family-friendly ways to celebrate Fall Break.
- Experience history at the National Civil Rights Museum
- See the animals at ZooCamp – Oct. 10th-14th
- While exploring the Zoo and participating in fun games, crafts, and interactive experiments, fall break campers will learn how special the endangered animals are and what they can do to help save these important animals from extinction.Grades: JK-6th, 9am-3pm
- Cost per Day: $40/members; $50/non-members
- Cost per Week: $170/members; $199/nonmembers
- Aftercare Cost per Day (3-6pm): $20/members; $25/non-members
- Aftercare Cost per Week (3-6pm): $85/members; $99/nonmembers
- Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Camp – Oct 10th-13th
- Location: Independent Presbyterian Church – 4738 Walnut Grove Rd
- Time: 9AM-4PM
- Cost: $275
Shelby Farms Park – October 10th-14th – $150/nonmember, $125/members
- For Grades 3-6, 7:30am-3:30pm (aftercare available)
- Enjoy the paddle boats, learn about native wildlife, take archery lessons, ride bikes on trails and more.
- Kroc Center – October 10th-14th, 8:30am-4:30pm – $25/day, $125/week
- For Ages 5-12
- Games, dances, swimming, crafts, movies and more.
- Check out The Art Project in Overton Square
- Hours: Tues – Sat: 9am-7pm, Sunday 1pm – pm
- Spend the day at one of these pumpkin patches or corn mazes, or try out one of these Halloween events
- There is a free Kids Ice Cream Making Workshop on Friday, October 14th.
- Check out the newly opened Cloud901 (for ages 13-18 only).
- Find all these murals and take photos at each one. Want more? Go here.
- Get all that energy out at RiverFit Park then head over to the Rec Room for a few games or go bowling
- See more ways to enjoy Memphis for free here