Not too long ago Wakarusa announced the Waka Winter Classic tour would be heading to Minglewood Hall in Memphis. Their whole spiel is that artists from each city their tour visits will compete to play.
Wakarusa has selected the five finalists who get the opportunity to play during the tour in Memphis. The best of these five finalists will get to play during the Wakaruse Music Festival held between June 4th and June 7th in the Ozarks.
The bands who will play at Minglewood Hall on February 7th include:
- Chinese Connection Dub Embassy (visit their facebook page here!)
- Charge the Atlantic (check out their facebook here!)
- Agori Tribe (find more about them on their facebook page here!)
- Zigadoo Monkeyclips (take a look at them on their facebook page here!)
- Funkeskey (learn more about them on facebook here!)
The doors will open at 8:00pm that Saturday night, and the show will start at approximately 9:00pm. Tickets cost only $5! You must be 18 or older to attend.
The concert is sure to wow you! With the best bands from the music community of Memphis (which is home to some of the most talented musicians on the globe) competing on the same stage on the same night, the performance is one that you will regret missing.