Ah, the excitement of 901 Day Eve. Hang your growl towels by the fireplace with care, and be sure to leave a single rib under your pillow for the barbecue fairy.
But before you do all that, come ring in 901 Day with Choose901 & Old Dominick.
We’ll have food trucks, plenty of bars, games, live music, a dance party, Old Dominick will offer tastings, and at midnight, we’ll all raise a glass to the city we love.
- What: Toast the 901!
- When: Friday, August 31st, 6:00pm
- Where: Old Dominick Distillery, 305 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103
- Cost: Free!
- Food trucks include: Say Cheese, Stick ‘Em, Sushi Jimmi
- Live music by Chase Campbell + Band and the Stax Alumni Band
- Dance party with DJ JD beginning at 10:00pm
- Beer and wine available for purchase from Tap Box
- Cocktails available for purchase from Old Dominick
- Complimentary midnight toast
- Merch Sale: $5 Off Choose901 t-shirts between 6 and 8pm.
Join our event page here for updates.
Never heard of this 901 Day stuff we’re going on about? Get up to speed with this primer.