Staying #SaferAtHome doesn’t mean staying safer alone! The weekend is here, and we’ve found several ways for you to gather online in the spirit of merrymaking the most of our situation.
Friday, May 1
- Kick off the weekend with the Levitt Shell Virtual Concert Series.
- You’ll probably experience garden envy during the Copper Young Garden Club Virtual Walk.
- Louise Page is showcasing her talents during Virtual Zebra Lounge, round 5!
- Even though we can’t gather in Health Sciences Park, their live concert series, featuring Bailey Bigger, will make us feel like we’re there.
- Toss on seersucker and a floppy hat for Phillip Ashley’s Kentucky Derby inspired Live Tasting Party.
- Prepare to boogie with Memphis Jone$ as he lays down some tracks during the Spin, Move, & Groove Virtual Dance Party.
- Strengthen and condition your muscles with Collage Dance Collective company member Ricky Flagg II.
Saturday, May 2
- Whip up a sweet treat while your virtually visit Muddy’s Fun House.
- Get the whole family moving during a virtual dance class with Collage Dance Collective’s Education Director, Tammy Hurt.
- Sip whiskey with the folks of Celtic Crossing during the Virtual Whiskey Tasting.
- The Sister Summit is gathering a panel of experts online to bring wellness tips, beauty tutorials, workshops, good music, and positive vibes to all you lovely black ladies out there.
- Center your mind during the Virtual Yoga Series with Memphis Public Library.
- Listen in for Quarantunes with ChevyMac hosted by the Shops of Saddle Creek.
- Get your wallet ready and tune in to Southern Vintage Company’s Virtual Sale.
Sunday, May 3
- Flourish Studio is hosting a Virtual pop up pre sale this Sunday on Instagram! Snag some goodies while you can.
- Take the Brooks Museum’s Still Life Challenge.
- Plan your wedding from the comfort of you home with the Memphis Bridal Show Online.
Need more ideas to fill up your weekend with fun? Check out our list of ongoing virtual events here!