With all the great things going on in the 901 these days, have you ever been overwhelmed with choices? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a weekly post called The Weekender, filled with a handy schedule to help you hit some of our best bets for an amazing weekend. You can follow this schedule to a T, or use it as a launching point to plan your own adventure!
The Weekender is not meant to be exhaustive, but will include our suggestions to help you plan the weekend ahead.
Friday, December 18th
- 6pm – Check out A Force of ART (an art show inspired by Star Wars!)
- 7pm – Sing along at Sister Myotis’s Karaoke Smackdown (Fri AND Sat night)
- 9pm – Test your knowledge at Clubhouse Trivia
- 10pm – See Nick Black at Lafayette’s
Saturday, December 19th
- 9am – Check out the Cooper Young Holiday Market
- 11am – Enjoy brunch at one of these spots
- 2pm – Get some holiday shopping done with these ideas
- 4pm – Deck the Halls at Minglewood Hall
- 7pm – Watch the Grizzlies play the Pacers at home or take the family to see Christmas Lights
- 8pm – Celebrate the holidays at the annual Lucero Family Christmas show, Hip Hop For a Good Cause, or the Goner Holiday Party
- 9pm – Take a chance at Broad Avenue Bingo or laugh the night away at the P&H
Sunday, December 20th
- 12pm – Get your donut fix
- 2pm – Check out this holiday market and this one, or take the family to Project:Motion’s holiday performance
- 6pm – Take the family to see Zoo Lights, Starry Nights, Snowy Nights, or The Enchanted Forest
- 7pm – See India Arie “Christmas with Friends” at Minglewood Hall
Show us how you enjoy Memphis this weekend by tagging your photos with #Choose901 on Twitter and Instagram. You might get featured on our Instagram page or blog!