Friday, January 10
- Local musicians are coming together to pay homage to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at Railgarten.
- Enjoy an eclectic soul-filled evening with Susan Marshall and Reba Russell at the Halloran.
- Make sure to hire a sitter so you can make it to Grown Folks Night Out ft. The Soul 7 Band at Picasso’s.
- Bring your dancing shoes to the Cassette Set and Turnstyles at Lamplighter Lounge.
- Refreshingly Catchy is back at Growlers to bring you two nights of memorable music.
- The Memphis Grizzlies are going up against the San Antonio Spurs at the FedEx Forum.
- Bring a virgin to Rocky Horror Picture Show with Absent Friends.
- Murderinos make your way to Pinot’s Palette for a dark and sexy painting experience.
Saturday, January 11
- The Comma Comedians want to give you a good laugh at Drafts & Laughs at Memphis Made.
- Coffee soda, coffee vodka, and Edible Memphis’ coffee issue await you at the Edible Memphis Issue No. 46 Pick Up Party at Puck Food Hall.
- Spend An Evening with Mia Borders during this month’s Folk All Y’all Show.
- Animated Audio: BLK is bringing Scotty B, Polar Dose, Mado, and Dank May to Black Lodge.
- There’s always room for more frosting and sprinkles during the Winter Wonderland Cooking Decorating Party.
- Don’t go too crazy on the $1 Fireball during the Tennessee Titans Watch Party at Loflin Yard.
- Outer Ring is bringing their jazzy jams to Loflin Yard
- It’s The Bluff’s 3rd Birthday and they want to celebrate with you.
- Try your hand at metalworking during A Day of Tasters at Metal Museum and with Fold Forming in Silver at Memphis Botanic Garden.
- Come to Utopia Goes to Hollywood dressed as your favorite animal.
- Tunes and Tales with Memphis Symphony will include beautiful music, crafts, and storytelling.
- If you’ve read the book Where’d You Go, Bernadette, you’re welcome to watch the movie at the Memphis Public Libraries with their monthly page-to-screen book club.
- When We Get Good Again at TheatreWorks is the story of a poor college student in need of a side hustle.
Sunday, January 12
- Memphis Rox is kicking off Mental Health Awareness Week with a lineup of events that include yoga classes, free massages, stress ball creating and more.
- Craft a colorful critter during Silly Succulent Pots at Memphis Botanic Garden.
- Art Unplugged‘s got some surprises planned for their first 2020 show.
- Marbin is making their way from Chicago to share their sound with you at BSIDE.
- Tell JJJ we say hi when you see him at the Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors game.
- Unwind and create with Candle Making and Yoga at Your Inner Yogi.
- The City Champs are bringing the funk to the Lounge at 3rd & Court.