Our sister campaign, Teach901, is gearing up to host two educator job fairs leading up to the 2023-2024 school year!
On Thursday, March 23rd, and Tuesday, April 4th, Teach901 is gathering school leaders from across the city who are working to secure a Grade A staff for next school year.
With that in mind, we thought we’d share some insight around what potential participants can expect. But before we jump in, here’s a little background for those of you who haven’t heard of this vital Memphis resource.
Teach901 is a collaborative effort to recruit top-tier, passionate teachers to work in high-needs schools in the Mid-South area.
From providing a job board where job seekers can see open opportunities across public, private, and charter schools—to hosting job fairs, and events where educators can sit back, relax, and receive the love and support they so deserve—Teach901 is building a network of pros who are are empowering the next generation.
So if you fit into the following categories:
- You’re getting ready to graduate from a college education program
- You’re looking to get licensed
- You’re on the hunt to find your dream job in education…
Then you have come to the right place.
Start your journey at the Teach901 Job Fair where you can expect the following:
1. Face time with school officials who are searching for talent to add to their teams.
One look at the Teach901 Job Board will show you just how many schools are looking to fill the front of their classrooms with excellent educators. Sure, submitting an application will take you far, but nothing beats connecting with folks face-to-face. *Well, in this case, screen to screen… which brings me to my next point.
2. come and go as you please
Or, if you’re attending the virtual fair, log on and log off when you want! There’s no need to show up in your Sunday best. You don’t have to print off copies of your resume. All you gotta do is RSVP, sign on or show up, and sell yourself as you seek to find the right fit for you.
3. A wide range of opportunities for candidates of all experience levels
Whether it’s your first year teaching or you’ve been in the game for a good minute—whether you’re looking to teach high school history or lead as an elementary school principal—this is your shot to find the perfect spot where your skill set can shine.
4. To get insight into your prospective school or city (if you're from out of town)
This is your chance to get feedback from local leaders on what their school culture and climate is like. And if you’re an educator who’s been toying with taking the leap to move to the Mid-South, you’ll hear why Memphis may be the place for you from the people who know it’s for them.
5. To connect with members of the Teach901 team who are eager to walk with you through the process
Between Jeff Riddle, the Teach901 Director, and April Pruett, the Candidate Care Coordinator, you’re in good hands. They have a heart for this city. They want to see to its success—and that’s starts with making sure young Memphians have instructors that will inspire them to be dedicated learners as they discover and chase after their dreams.
Now that you know the scoop on the teach901 job fair, let's get you ready to go!
- Subscribe to Teach901 emails and find out about teacher discounts, job fairs, giveaways, and hot jobs.
- While you wait for the big day, see what opportunities are out there on the Teach901 Job Board.