All Memphis Redbirds fans are needed to help your team win the Esurance Home Field Advantage Award!
The Redbirds can win this award by getting the highest percentage attendance in AutoZone Park compared to the rest of the teams in the Pacific Coast league. The winners will be announced in September and honored during the 2016 Baseball Winter Meetings™ in National Harbor, Maryland. If the Redbirds win, you can enjoy a celebration at AutoZone Park at the starts of the 2017 season.
“Redbirds fans help make AutoZone Park a great place for family fun all summer long. Our attendance this season is up from last year, and we have a chance to finish the season strong with numerous great promotions to please fans of all ages. This is a chance to show everyone what we already know – that baseball fans in Memphis are some of the best anywhere.” – Redbirds President and General Manager Craig Unger
You can help the Redbirds win the Home Field Advantage Award while getting awesome deals. The Redbirds are offering a full lineup of promotions and giveaways to cap off the 2016 season. Check out the rest of the promotional games below:
- August 16 vs Aces: King Cotton $1 Hot Dogs
- August 18 vs Aces: College Night
- August 19 vs Aces: Boy Scout Night
- August 25 vs Sounds: Choose901 Night at the Redbirds
- August 26 vs Sounds: 2006 World Series Final Out Bobblehead Theme Ticket
- August 27 vs Sounds: Teacher Appreciation Night Theme Ticket, Replica Memphis Chicks Jersey, and Postgame Fireworks
- August 28 vs Sounds: Bark In The Park Theme Ticket, Youth Replica Matt Carpenter Cardinals Jersey, Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sunday, and 2017 Magnet Schedule
Also, don’t forget every Saturday night game includes postgame fireworks!