Cupid is back and whether you’re waiting patently to be hit, or ducking for cover, here are some of our favorites ways to spend V-day in M-town!
Special Goods and Services to Help Commemorate the Occasion:
- RM Petit Cakes located inside Primas Bakery & Boutique has put together a Valentine’s Day menu that has plenty of sweet treats for your sweet one. Take a look and order here.
- Bluff City Toffee has something sweet for your sweetheart! They’ve partnered with Sweet Lala’s Bakery to offer a “Memphis Made Sweet” box that comes with a 2-pack of Sweet LaLa’s Bakery Original Cookies, 4 oz Bluff City Toffee, 4 oz Shotwell Candy Co. and 4oz Backhouse Foods Hot Fudge Sauce.
- Quintessential Sweets has a tasty selection of Valentine’s Day treats available for pre-order here.
- Everbloom Designs invites you to make Valentine’s Day Pre-orders for floral arrangements, because not everyone wants a dozen roses! Shop the Valentine’s Day Collection here.
- Phillip Ashley Chocolates is always a Memphis must. He was featured on in Oprah’s favorite things, Forbe’s Real Life Willy Wonka, Food Network, and more. He’s re-releasing his Love Drunk Hearts collection that features an assortment of chocolates infused with wine and spirits. Place an order here.
- Premier Flowers has a variety of floral arrangements available for pre-order until February 2/12. See their selection here.
- Memphis Botanic Garden staff members have planted over 19,000 bulbs in preparation for this year’s spring display. This year you can make a donation in honor of your loved one by February 8th. A card will be mailed to your special someone to let them know they make your heart bloom! Make a donation here.
- Milk Dessert Bar’s Valentine’s pre-order menu is LIVE! Check it out here.
- Levitt Shell is putting together Valentine’s Day bundles that come with a tote bag, blanket, wine tumbler, and coffee tumbler all for just $50—AND one of you might even win free cocktails and tapas for two at Panta!
- Lucky J Bakery has delicious cookies and cupcakes that can be individually packaged for your loved one! Pre-order your V-day treats by Feb.10th.
One Time Only Events:
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH
Galentine’s Day at Hu. (6PM-9PM)
For a special edition of Wine Down Wednesday, groups of gal pals are invited to Lucy’s for half-off wine, picture-perfect charcuterie boards and sweet treats.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11th
Lovers and Friends Party (8PM-12AM)
Get all gussied up in your reds, pinks, and blacks to hit up the Hu. Roof for live music, speed dating, small bites and fun for all. Chris Hill will be providing the tunes from 7PM-PM, and romances may be sparked during a special speed dating round from 7PM-8PM. A cover of $20 includes appetizers and a night full of fun.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12th
Duo Day at TONE Memphis (1PM-6PM)
- This is a day dedicated to all the dynamic duos in your life. Do you a need a new “This is Us” picture? Or a tattoo to lock your loved one down for life? Duo day has both! Photos with your duo at $60 and a photo + tattoo is $100. Purchase your tickets here.
- Bake something made with love for the special someone of your life this year. Frost Bake Shop is putting on a special Valentine’s Day-themed cookie bake class this year.
- Spend this Valentine’s Day gettin’ those steps in for a good cause. Bartlett Baptist Church is hosting the 25th St. Valentine’s 5K/10K/Virtual Run. The race starts at 9AM and is completely outdoors for your covid safety, but there’s also a virtual option for those who’d rather go that route. Run the race solo dolo or team up with the one who takes your breathe away to run in the Couples Sweetheart Division. Proceeds from the run go to the Bartlett Parks & Recreation Department.
- Register for the race here.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 13th
Galentine’s Women Empowerment Brunch 2022 (11:30PM to 3:30PM)
- Galentine’s 2022 Brunch is back and celebrating bigger than ever! Reserve a VIP table or purchase a ticket for access to brunch, live music, female DJS, female entrepreneurs and empowerment speakers, and more. Memphis’ own Carmeon Hamilton is the featured speaker for the event! Purchase tickets here.
A Valentine Sip & Shop (3PM-7PM)
- This Valentine’s Day edition Paint & Sip is the perfect event for you and that special someone. Bring your galentines or valentine and come enjoy a unique experience with a variety of 3d textured canvases, adult drinks and tasty buffet style options to choose from! All ticket purchases include Entry, Canvas of choice, paint supplies, a delicious Buffet, and an open bar. Buy your tickets here.
Be My Baby Valentine’s Market (10AM-5PM)
Hit up the Cherry Cosmos Vintage Valentine’s Market to find a hidden gem from for the one who makes your heart throb! Click the link and tap the photo to get a sneak peek at the featured vendors
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14th
- Bari Ristorante e Entoeca will be open on Valentines Day, offering a special four course menu. Reservations are required and the cost is $75 per person.
- Ecco on Overton Park is offering a Prix Fixe Dinner options. The menu is full of delicious options like Surf N’ Turf, Braised Pork Ragu, Oysters Rockefeller, and more. They are offering seating times at 5 PM and 7:30 PM. You must call (901)410-8200 to reserve a table.
- You and your SO can enjoy a delicious four course meal at Majestic Grille in downtown Memphis. Reservations are required and can be booked by calling 901-522-8555.
- Aldo’s is hosting a Beer Dinner at the Downtown location on Valentine’s Day. Keep an eye out for more details to come on their IG!
- Spend the evening with Matchmaker and Life Coach Chutney Young, and Krystal Swiercz, owner of Suga Sistas, for an evening of dessert making, grooving out, and an overall great time.
- Celebrate V-day, Galentine’s, or whatever with whomever you please at Pizzeria Trasimeno. The dinner is $35 per person and includes appetizer, pasta, pizza, dessert, and drinks. You must call ahead or make a reservation online to secure your spot! Available for dine in or pick up.
- Head to Bardog for a four-course dinner paired with Meiomi Wines! Tickets are available at the bar or by the phone.
Bring your special someone and celebrate Valentine’s Day at the Blue Suede Ballroom where you can hit the dance floor to rumba, tango, and salsa your way into your honey’s heart. Classes are as follows:
- 2/12 Sat. @ 5 PM: Rumba class
- 2/12 Sat. @ 6 PM: Tango class
- 2/13 Sun. @ 5 PM: Salsa class
- 2/13 Sun. @ 6 PM: Rumba class
- 2/14 Mon. @ 5 PM: Tango class
- 2/14 Mon. @ 6 PM: Salsa class
- 2/14 Mon. @ 7 PM: Rumba class
Classes are 45-minutes and admission is $50 per couple. Book your class here.
Memphis River Boats is offering a special Valentine’s Day Dinner & Music Cruise this year. Spend the night enjoying a lovely candlelight dinner alongside a view of the gorgeous Mississippi River:
- Friday, February 11th
- Saturday, February 12th
- Sunday, February 13th
- Monday, February 14th
The cruise lasts for two hours, with boarding time at 6:30PM and departure at 7PM. Purchase tickets here.
Can’t Help Falling in Love Package at Graceland– Available starting February 12th
Celebrate Valentine’s Day like the King and Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll at the Guest House at Graceland! The “Burning Love” Package includes a one-night hotel stay, 2 tickets to Elvis Love Songs concert on Feb. 12th, and a fleece throw featuring a sultry portrait of the King.
- You can also purchase tickets to Elvis Love Songs Concert featuring singer and musician Terry Mike Jeffery, and experience Elvis catalogue of love songs.
Valentine’s Day at the Big Cypress Lodge Lookout – Available February 11th-14th
In addition to enjoying a 3-course menu for the “Holiday of Love,” guests at the Big Cypress Lodge can book a getaway in one of the hotel’s 105 rustic-elegant rooms—and choose to add-on the Hearts & Flowers package that’s complete with a dozen red roses, one bottle of champagne, two Big Cypress Lodge champagne flutes and Chocolate Champagne Strawberries.
Valentine’s Day at Central Station Hotel– Available February 11th-14th
Not only can you get 20% off your stay at Central Station for V-Day weekend—but from now until February 9th, you can book your Valentine‘s Day stay and add a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries to be delivered to your room or breakfast in bed from Bishop!