Friends, Memphians, Lovers of Italian Food. Lend me your ear.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out Spindini, the time is now!
Nestled for seven years in the midst of the South Main Arts District, Spindini specializes in serving up old-fashioned Italian cuisine with a modern twist. With their use of a wood- burning oven, produce from both a backyard herb garden and Woodland Farms, and fresh honey from their own beehive, you’ll definitely be leaving with a happy face and a satisfied tummy.
The menu features delicious options ranging from their top-selling Lobster and Bacon Pizza to a vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese to a Grilled Prime Pork Ribeye. If your mouth isn’t watering yet, just wait until you see their delicious selection of desserts.
To those of you who like to enjoy a nice alcoholic beverage or two, Spindini offers over 19 different cocktails, over 50 different wines and 90 different whiskeys, featuring its own in-house barrel-aged Manhattan. They also remain loyal to our beautiful Bluff City by carrying local beers and crafts.
Oh! and I can’t forget to mention the food and drink specials held throughout the week.
- Monday Night Special: Half price bottles of wine and pizza
- Bottles up to $70 will be half-off; Bottles over $70 will be $35 off
- Tuesday-Sunday Happy Hour: lasts from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. at the bar, cocktail, and patio area only
- 3$ Drafts and Domestics; 4$ Premium beers and Well drinks
- Selections of various wines for $5
- Features dishes such as the Margherita Flat Bread, Stuffed Mushrooms, Beef Tartare and more
- Go there after a home Grizz game and maybe you’ll be lucky enough to be a part of Spindini’s impromptu reverse happy hours!
Click here to visit Spindini’s official site. Bon Appétit!