Is that the North Pole? No, it’s Memphis all decked out in its most festive fit! When the holiday lights get hung, the real fun begins.
FIND HOLIDAY LIGHTS HERE:
ongoing holiday light displays
With over 3.5 million lights illuminating the night sky (yes, million!), this is the largest annual drive-through holiday light show in the Mid-South. There are even special Walk + Bike the Lights Nights too!
- Open select nights from November 25th- December 29th
- Hours: 6PM – 10PM
- Find deets on ticket pricing here.
Delight in the merriment of South Main Street as the buildings and businesses near the intersection of GE Patterson and S. Main shine bright!
Zoo Lights is back and better than ever; featuring the return of the 90-foot LED Ferris wheel, ice-skating, animal meet-and-greets, Santa s’mores stations, and more
- Open select nights from November 18 – January 1
- Hours: 5:30PM – 9:30 PM
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
- Things to know:
- Zoo Lights admission is $14 for members and $19 for non-members.
- Ice Skating is $6/person
- The Enchanted Ferris wheel is $6/person/ride
- The 100-foot-tall holiday tree will be lit in the Central Atrium on Friday, December 2nd. Celebratory details to come!
- Hours: Night-fall everyday
- The iconic 100-foot-tall holiday tree-shaped lighting installation and four-foot-wide disco ball will shine brightly in the Central Atrium.
Holiday Wonders at the Garden runs on select nights from November 27- December 23; featuring Santa Sundays, Paw-lidays, Winter Wonderland, Jingle Jammies, and more!
- Open select nights from November 25-December 23
- Hours: 5PM-830PM (Last Entry: 7:30PM)
- Advance Tickets: $10 MBG Members/$12 Non-Members
- Same Day Tickets: $14
- Children under 2 are free.
The Enchanted Forest is a magical experience full of delightful animated characters as thousands of twinkling lights shine from dozens of beautifully-decorated trees lining the mezzanine of the Museum of Science & History. All proceeds benefit LeBonheur Children’s Hospital.
- Open from November 19- December 24
- Wednesday-Sunday: 10:30AM-5:30PM
- Santa photo packages available for families.
You and the kiddos will feel transported to a Winter Wonderland as you stroll through trees, twinkling lights, dancing snowflakes, and all the seasonal trappings at CMOM.
Colorful lights and a holiday crafts? Sign us up! The Dixon Gallery & Garden is getting festive for a few nights in December. Beverages and snacks available for purchase.
- Open December 1st, 2nd, 9th, and 10th.
- Hours: 6PM-8PM
- $15 for future members; $10 for Dixon members
What started as a college senior project has grown into a yearly holiday show that glows bright in Bartlett TN. Set to music, this merry display is so dynamic you’ll want to donate to keep it going in the years to come.
- 3640 St. Phillip Dr.
- 5198 Jeffery Keith Dr.
- Make a donation of behave of Radley Lights to benefit the American Heart Association FUNraiser.