We are excited to announce our 2nd Annual Holiday Popup Shop! It’s bigger and better than ever before, with tons of new designs, 2 days of sales, and a space over 4 times bigger than ever before!
- TWO DAYS:
- Friday, December 4th, 2pm-8pm &
- Saturday, December 5th, 11am-7pm
- NEW LOCATION: 409 South Main (Downtown)
- Adult T-Shirts: $20
- Kids T-Shirts: $15
- Hoodies and Sweaters: $35
- Hats: $20
- All glassware: 1 for $12, 3 for $30
- Ornaments: $10
- Socks: 1 for $12, 2 for $20
- Scarves: $25
- Memphis Posters: $20
>>Join our event page for updates<<
- Food Vendors:
- Merch Vendors:
TONS of new styles are coming and some styles will be shown off in a whole new way. Check out some of our new designs below (please wait for them to load) as well as what some of our vendors will have:
In addition to all of the Choose901 swag, you can help an amazing little girl get a life-saving liver transplant by donating to Children’s Organ Transplant Association in honor of Brooklyn Faris. Brooklyn is the daughter of Nicholas and Jesse Faris. Born on December 27, 2013, Brooklyn was diagnosed with Alagille Syndrome. The doctors at Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, have recommended a life-saving liver transplant. An estimated $75,000 is being raised by Memphis volunteers.
A table will be set up at the Pop-Up Shop for you to come check out ways to give. You can purchase an ornament with your name on it to adorn the Christmas tree we’ll have set up. Let’s cover every square inch of green on that tree in honor of Brooklyn! Learn more.
- Where do I park?
- Will traffic be crazy on Saturday?
- Can I order anything online?
- All merchandise is only available in person at the Popup Shop. First come first served!
- What payment will you take?
- Credit cards/Debit cards are preferred. Exact cash only (no change will be given).