Memphis Masquerade was created by Chef Phillip Ashley Rix to celebrate dynamic organizations that support the Memphis community.
On October 31, 2014, the inaugural charity ball will be held at the historic Pink Palace Mansion raising money in support of this year’s honorees:
When: Friday, Oct 31st, 8pm-1am
Where: Pink Palace Museum (3050 Central Ave)
Get your tickets today for a kinetic evening filled with elegance and sensory provoking elements. Purchase your ticket between August 1 – August 31 and receive a golden ticket for prize drawings to include designer chocolates for a year, rum and whiskey from Prichard’s Distillery, spa packages and more.
This event is sponsored by Clear Channel Media & Entertainment, Local Cares a division of Local Memphis (ABC24 & CW30), Lipscomb Pitts Breakfast Club, StartCo., Prichard’s Distillery, Creation Studios, Signature Event Planning, Henri Creative, City Dining Cards Memphis, True Design Group and Ashley McCormick Design.
Guests will enjoy:
- Red Carpet coverage by Local Memphis (ABC 24 & CW30) and photography and videography by Creation Studios
- Brazilian Carnival Fire Kissed Bliss by Blake Carson of Carson Rodizio Catering
- Chef Robert Hayes preparing unique pass hors d’oeuvres
- Three open bars with handcrafted rum and whiskey cocktails provided byPrichard’s Distillery
- DJ Devin Steel spinning under the tent on the mansion lawn
- Valeria’s Wings cirque performers on the mansion lawn
- Candy Fox & Co. performing in the main ballroom
- Live music & entertainment throughout the mansion
- Event design by Signature Event Planning and Ashlye McCormick Design
- Phillip Ashley Parlor VIP Tables $2500
- Table for 8 guests
- Dedicated butler for each table
- Masked gaucho servers
- Champagne bottle service
- Chocolate & bourbon bar
- Parlor jazz band
- Private tasting for 8 at Phillip Ashley Chocolates
- Golden tickets for Masquerade prize drawings
Follow the event page for updates.