Join Binghampton community members, Caritas Village, and The Center for Transforming Communities for an afternoon of celebration.
In honor of the thriving, diverse community found in the Binghampton community, the Center for Transforming Communities and Caritas Village are coming together to host the first ever Binghampton International Festival. From local artists, dancers, and musicians providing the entertainment to the Kaleidoscope Kitchen whipping up international cuisine, the party is bound to be an exciting commemoration of the various cultures that comprise Binghampton.
- When: Saturday, November 11th (12PM-5PM)
- Where: The Commons on Merton (258 N Merton St)
- Cost: Free admission, but don’t forget money for delicious international food
- 12:00 – Danza Azteca Quetzalcoatl
- 12:30 – Southeast Asia Culture and Advocacy Club of Rhodes
- 1:00 – Caza Teatro Bilingual Theatre Group
- 2:00 – Herencia Hispana
- 2:30 – Karsilama Tribal Belly Dance
- 3:00- Dance by Queen Titile KesKessa, Poets from the Carpenter Art Garden, Excerpts from the Binghampton Stories Project
- 3:30 – Mama Africa Dance
- 4:00 – Obruni Dance Band