The award winning and nationally recognized Rise Biscuits Donuts is set to open on the south side of Saddle Creek in Germantown this coming March.
Famous for their homemade donuts and unique biscuit sandwiches, Rise promises to be a great inclusion to the expanding Shops at Saddle Creek. The shop will feature counter-ordering, a small indoor eating area, large outdoor patio, and catering to parties of any size (given enough notice).
Their food items should prove delicious additions to the palates of Memphis food-lovers. The menu is moderately priced with a plethora of options for varying tastes. It will be open daily from 7 am to 2 pm with breakfast being served from 7 am to 11:30 am and lunch served from 11:30 am to 2 pm.
Menu options vary, but here are some examples:
- Buttermilk-brined fried chicken biscuits
- Crispy bacon biscuits
- Salt-cured ham biscuits
- Country sausage topped with egg, cheese, and spreads
- Rise’s righteous chicken sandwich
- Savory Buffalo Chicken sandwich with house-made buffalo sauce, shaved celery and blue cheese sauce
- Cubano with roast pork loin, smoked ham, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard
Donuts (available all day long):
- Maple Bacon Bar
- Crème Brulee
- Chocolate, Chocolate Cake
- Birthday cake
- Cinnamon Twist