Photo: Overton Square
Starting April 20, you can enjoy music live at Overton Square, all for free.
Once again, Overton Square is presenting Memphis with live entertainment, food and refreshments. This spring’s series will feature five different entertainers through May 19. All musicians will perform in the courtyard where attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs. Within the courtyard there will be a selection of local beers and seasonal refreshments for purchase.
- Friday, April 20 from 7pm to 9: The Owens Sisters
- Sunday, April 22 from 6pm to 8: Stars Never Sleep
- Friday, May 11 from 7pm to 9: The City Fathers
- Friday, May 18 from 7pm to 9: Brady Smith
- Saturday, May 19 6pm to 9: Brandon Taylor