NCC has been serving youth and adults across Memphis long before the COVID-19 crisis, and when the pandemic began to affect the Bluff City, their work became even more crucial.
YOU can help by becoming a volunteer driver! Here are some of the details:
- Volunteers are needed to deliver boxes of staple items and groceries to eligible homebound individuals.
- Drivers will have already assembled boxes placed in their car trunks by NCC employees.
- Boxes will then be delivered to the front porches of the homebound individuals being served.
- Volunteers will not have any physical contact with NCC employees or with the recipients, and they will need to have masks and gloves of their own to wear during their shifts.
- Shifts for this opportunity are available immediately!
Want to volunteer? Sign-up here!
Learn more about NCC here.
Find other places to volunteer here.