If you got it from ya momma, it’s time we give her credit for it! Mother’s Day may look a little different this year, but we still gotta find time to give them their props. Because whoever you call “ma” has given you plenty of patience, love, and hugs over the years—and we’ve found a number of ways that’ll help you express your gratitude.
- Buff City Soap whipped up the perfect gift for Mother’s Day available for curbside pickup! For $25, the Mother’s Day box comes with soap, a bath bomb, a truffle, a fizzie, and a soap sleeve. Available in two scents: Narcissist and All Hail the Queen.
- Chef Tam’s Underground put together three different kitchen sets specific for Mother’s Day! Not only are they adorable, but they all have different price points for any budget. If your mom is the Queen of cooking, give her something to do it with!
- Cooper Young Gallery and Gift Shop has picked out gifts that are perfect for Mother’s Day, so all you have to do is choose, and place an order for curbside pick up! From candles to books, puzzles and other happies, there is so much that could make your mom smile!
- freshly floral has Mother’s Day bouquets to show your mom how adored she is! There are three bundles to choose from, all including the handmade mini bouquets plus other treats depending on the bundle. Check it out at freshlyfloral.com
- Make sure to get your Mother’s Day pre-order in with Everbloom Designs! They’ve got wrapped bouquets and artfully arranged vase centerpieces that are available for pick-up.
- The Beauty Shop curated a Mother’s Day menu so you can treat your mother by thanking her with a delicious delivered or takeout meal!
- Celtic Crossing will have their usual brunch menu PLUS Mother’s Day specials! The Mother’s Day specials includes: Four seared lamb chops seared with basil pesto served over mashed potatoes with candied carrots and soda bread for $16, smoked Salmon Crostini for $8, or $21 for both! Available for curbside pick up or DoorDash delivery. Just call the pub to place an order and enjoy!
- Felicia Suzanne’s will reveal a special menu for Mother’s Day that shall be posted this week, available for curbside pickup.
- Knifebird Wine Bar’s got a selection of cheese and charcuterie boards, plus cheese and chocolates boards for $25!
- Maximos on Broad has a selection of quiches, mimosas, and bellinis available for pre-order.
- The Peabody Kitchens are offering options for delicious meals and add ons for Mother’s Day! Order by May 5 at 4pm to snag a strawberry Moscow mule kit or house dipped chocolate covered strawberries!
- South of Beale is prepping pre-made brunch dishes available to-go this Mother‘s Day. The dishes are big enough to serve four people, and include a breakfast casserole, four cinnamon rolls, and a bottle of champagne and OJ to make the perfect MOMosa.
- Staks is offering a special bundle of one appetizer, two entrees, two sides and a dessert for $39.95 or $54.95 with a mimosa pitcher. Plus, each order comes with a free flower, courtesy of Pugh’s Flowers!
- Bluff Cakes is taking Mother’s Day Orders now to satisfy mama’s sweet tooth! They’ve got macarons, cupcake bouquets, floral cupcakes, flower bouquets cakes, cookie kits, and cupcake kits.
- Makeda’s Cookies are taking orders for cookie bouquets for Mother’s Day!
- Primas Bakery has some special treats available to help you celebrate momma at home!
Got something to add? Let us know in the comments!