We all know that Memphis is a destination for great food, a bunch of fun and adventure and of course music. But what about our friends? They are missing out. Hear how other people are representing Memphis and stay in the know. Destination Memphis is the name of the MEMTalks that the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau is hosting to replace their annual meeting and share ways to keep Memphis’ momentum going.
- When: June 8
- Where: Cook Convention Center, 255 N Main St
- Time: 2 pm
- Cost: $100
>>Click HERE to register<<
The day will end with live music and a reception with a group of Memphis Musicians from Boo Mitchell, owner of Royal Studios and recent Grammy Award winner.
Research proves visitors are looking for a real and authentic experience. Memphis can deliver that daily which positions us for significant growth. -Kevin Kane, President & CEO of the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau
Check out some of the topics and speakers.
- Kelly McDonald – “How to Market to People Not Like You”
- Hayley Bentley - “The Memphis Brand”
- Terri Freeman – “Moving Memphis Forward”1
- Lawrence “Boo” Mitchell – The Story Behind “Uptown Funk”
Check out this video to learn more about Destination Memphis.