A whole lot of good has come from Mempho Fest since its beginning in 2017.
We’re talking Janelle Monae, Anderson. Paak, The Raconteurs, Wu Tang Clan, Post Malone, plus plenty more star-studded performers!
There was also the Bonnaroo-style camping in Shelby Farms Park, an Insta-photo worthy Incendia dome, all the good featured food, and then some.
In 2021, we saw a change in location, but the vibes were still immaculate as Mempho Fest made its way to Memphis Botanic Garden for the first time ever.
Mempho Music Fest Season 6 is bringing a bevy of talent and music lovers together to take over the grounds at Garden for three days straight!
mark your calendars for mempho fest 2023:
September 30th-October 1st!
3-day passes are now on sale!
Grab your Early Bird general admission and VIP tickets today
VIP ticket packages include the following:
- Access to a dedicated VIP area and a viewing area in front of the main stage
- Complimentary VIP parking
- $100 in Mempho credit to be used on food and beverages or Mempho merch
- Catered hors d’oeuvres
- Access to a private bar serving premium craft beer, wine, and cocktails, plus complimentary water and sodas
- Access to air-conditioned restrooms, WiFi and charging stations, and a dedicated VIP entrance.
Mempho Fest has once again teamed up with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as its charitable partner and beneficiary! The Memphis-based treatment facility is a leading resource and support center for families affected by childhood cancer and other illnesses, providing first-rate care to patients regardless of income status.
Now that you've seen the line up, and know your cash is going towards a good cause...
It’s time to grab your tickets before they’re all gone!
Purchase three day passes here.
** Single day tickets will be made available with the announcement of daily lineups closer to the festival date **