Photo: Mempho Music Festival
Memphis, get excited, Mempho Music Fest has announced the line up for their second annual show!
Happening this October, big name acts such as Post Malone, Nas, Janelle Monáe, and local legends such as Juicy J, Project Pat, Lucero, Eric Gales, and The Bar-Kays are set to take the stage along with many others. Building off Mempho Fest’s inaugural year, in 2018, the festival will offer multiple live music stages and an interactive dome that melds together the worlds of music, art, science, and design.
- When: October 6th & 7th
- Where: Shelby Farms Park, 6903 Great View Drive North
- A limited supply of GA, VIP, and Super VIP pre-sale tickets and packages are available on Monday, June 11th, for returning fans, starting at $79 for Single Day and $139 for 2-Day tickets. General on-sale begins on Friday, June 15th, at 10 A.M. CT, starting at $89 for Single Day and $159 for 2-Day tickets. Prices will increase on July 13th and September 28th, so reserve your tickets while supplies last. Available here.
Saturday, October 6th
- Janelle Monáe
- Milky Chance
- Juicy J
- Project Pat
- Eric Gales
- Big Ass Truck
- Larkin Poe
- Cory Branan
- Talibah Safiya
- Boo Mitchell & The Kings featuring URiAHMitchell
- Lil Al & G Reub
- The Product
- Boo Mitchell with William Bell, Bobby Rush, Frayser Boy, and Hi Rhythm
Sunday, October 7th
- Post Malone
- Mac DeMarco
- Rich The Kid
- George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
- The Bar-Kays
- Don Bryant & The Bo-Keys
- Sam Lewis
- John Nemeth & The Lovelight Orchestra
- Danny Barnes’ Space Program
- “Stones Throw”, led by Chuck Leavell and featuring Bernard Fowler, Darryl Jones,Tim Ries, and Karl Denson
Mempho Music Festival and Mempho Matters, Mempho Fest’s non-profit organization, aim to foster a positive impact in Memphis through “Learn To Rock”, a philanthropy-based arts education and funding initiative. Working with Memphis area businesses and community leaders, they are providing many Memphis area music teachers and students admission to Mempho at no cost.
New to 2018, Mempho Music Festival is partnering with the Memphis Area Women’s Council to promote the Memphis Says NO MORE campaign—aimed at raising awareness for domestic violence and sexual assault—by providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment for all attendees. Mempho has also joined the #BringYourSoul campaign, celebrating the originality, soul, and change that Memphis is known for. Additionally, Mempho Music Festival has teamed up with the Oceanic Global Foundation—a non-profit that educates individuals on issues impacting our ocean through art, music, and emerging technologies—and is proud to take the pledge to go completely straw-free! This year, Mempho Music Festival has also partnered with CID Entertainment to provide VIP and Super VIP experiences, including on-site camping and glamping options. For more information on packages, click HERE.