Photo: Mempho Music Festival
Memphis, get excited, Mempho Music Fest has announced the line up for their second annual show!
Happening this October, big name acts such as Post Malone, Nas, Janelle Monáe, and local legends such as Juicy J, Project Pat, Lucero, Eric Gales, and The Bar-Kays are set to take the stage along with many others. Building off Mempho Fest’s inaugural year, in 2018, the festival will offer 14 hours of continuous music taking place on multiple live music stages and the World Famous Incendia Dome that melds together the worlds of music, art, science, and design.
- When: October 6th & 7th
- Where: Shelby Farms Park, 6903 Great View Drive North
- Tickets: Tickets are $89 for Single Day and $159 for 2-Day tickets.
Check out our exclusive Choose901 BOGO Deal: Simply enter the code “choose901” to unlock a special discount on all tickets. On Mempho’s ticketing page, enter the promotional code at the bottom of the page (at the end of all the ticketing types) to unlock the discount. The new Buy One, Get One Free options will appear at the top of the page. You will be prompted to enter a 2 ticket minimum, though they are priced at 50%. So when you check out, you will have 2 tickets for the price of one.
Saturday, October 6th
- Janelle Monáe
- Milky Chance
- Juicy J
- Project Pat
- Eric Gales
- Big Ass Truck
- Larkin Poe
- Cory Branan
- Talibah Safiya
- Boo Mitchell & The Kings featuring URiAHMitchell
- Lil Al & G Reub
- The Product
- Boo Mitchell with William Bell, Bobby Rush, Frayser Boy, and Hi Rhythm
Saturday Late-Night Show
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe Presents Eat a Bunch of
Sunday, October 7th
- Post Malone
- Mac DeMarco
- Rich The Kid
- George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
- The Bar-Kays
- Don Bryant & The Bo-Keys
- Sam Lewis
- John Nemeth & The Lovelight Orchestra
- Danny Barnes’ Space Program
- “Stones Throw”, led by Chuck Leavell and featuring Bernard Fowler, Darryl Jones,Tim Ries, and Karl Denson
Sunday Late-Night Shows
- Robert Randolph
- Karl Denson
- Cory Henry
- Isaiah Sharkey
- Nate Smith
- Chuck Leavell
- DJ Logic
- Brandon “Taz” Niederauer
Live DJ Sets at the Incendia Dome
- Rob Garza (Thievery Corp)
- DJ Logic
Full Vendor Lineup
- Corky’s Ribs & BBQ: BBQ pulled pork or chicken nachos, BBQ pulled pork or chicken sandwich with creamy coleslaw, Fried catfish nuggets with hush puppies and tartar sauce.
- New Wing Order: Hot wings (traditional or boneless – choice of signature sauce or dry rub), Hot wing nachos, Buffalo chicken taco, Avocado taco.
- Smurfey Smokehouse: BBQ nachos (chicken or pork), BBQ sandwich (pork or chicken), Chicken or pork potato, Vegetable potato.
- Merge Memphis: Street tacos, American tacos, Quesadillas, Nachos: all items available with choice of pork, chicken, beef, or vegetarian.
- Grisanti 9DOUGH1: Lobster pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, Buffalo chicken pizza, Meat lover pizza.
- Fresh Gulf Shrimp: Shrimp PoBoy, Oyster Poboy, Shrimp & Fries, Oysters & Fries.
- Peace Love & Quesadillas: Quesadillas, Nachos, Street Tacos.
- Bella Caffee: 100% Crushed Fruit Smoothies, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Hot Cappuccinos & Lattes, Fresh Brewed Organic Iced Teas.
- Mempops: Popsicles in assorted flavors.
- Miss Birdsong’s Sweet Tooth: Candy apples (30 flavors and colors), Caramel (nuts, cookies, candy).
Mempho Music Festival and Mempho Matters, Mempho Fest’s non-profit organization, aim to foster a positive impact in Memphis through “Learn To Rock”, a philanthropy-based arts education and funding initiative. Working with Memphis area businesses and community leaders, they are providing many Memphis area music teachers and students admission to Mempho at no cost.
New to 2018, Mempho Music Festival is partnering with the Memphis Area Women’s Council to promote the Memphis Says NO MORE campaign—aimed at raising awareness for domestic violence and sexual assault—by providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment for all attendees. Mempho has also joined the #BringYourSoul campaign, celebrating the originality, soul, and change that Memphis is known for. Additionally, Mempho Music Festival has teamed up with the Oceanic Global Foundation—a non-profit that educates individuals on issues impacting our ocean through art, music, and emerging technologies—and is proud to take the pledge to go completely straw-free!
This year, Mempho Music Festival has also partnered with CID Entertainment to provide VIP and Super VIP experiences, including on-site camping and glamping options. For more information on packages, click HERE.