It’s a fantasy that couldn’t get any better: drinking wine with friends while learning to paint.
The best part? You can do this locally! All you gotta do is set up an appointment and bring some wine. So grab your closest friends and look into some of these places for a great night out.
- Paint Nite – Recreate paintings on a blank canvas by learning from an instructor in a bar or restaurant type setting. You choose what location you want to paint at and what you want to paint!
- Pinot’s Palette – bring your own cocktail, while they provide the canvases! Make sure to make reservations beforehand. They also do private parties! Located in Cordova and East Memphis.
- Art Jamn – offers painting workshops and classes, with guided and open painting sessions for all, as well as private parties. Located at 515 South Main, Memphis.
- Painting with a Twist – Bring your own bottle of wine, while an artist shows you step-by-step how to paint. Paint, canvas, and brushes are provided! Located at 3116 Village Shops Dr. in Germantown.
- Pitter Potter Studio – Choose from hundreds of paint-your-own-pottery choices, canvas painting, a pottery throwing room, and glass fusion classes, Pitter Potter has everything but the painter’s sink. They also offer a private party room for parties/social events and can go onsite for customer convenience. Located at 845 N Germantown Pkwy in Cordova
- QB Home Paint & Sip Studio – Grab some friends, bring your own wine and snacks – and they take care of the rest. You will be guided with step-by-step by one of their professional artists. Located at 1555 Madison Avenue.
Check some of these out and plan your next date night or girl’s night out!