Memphis Made Brewing Company is celebrating its 2nd birthday in a big way! The local brewing company will host a big celebration with several malty drinks that beer loves will enjoy.
- When: November 7, 1pm-9pm
- Where: Memphis Made Taproom
- Live music from local artists- Tony Manard, Caleb Sweazy, and DEVIL TRAIN.
- Local food trucks Gourmade and Sushi Jimmi will be on hand to feed the hungry drinkers.
- A special preview of New Ballet Ensemble and School’s remake of Tchaikovsky’s Nutcraker entiled NutRemix.
- The first 50 cutstomers to make it to the MALTED celebration will recieve a free 16 oz. Belgium style MALTED glass.
Memphis Made Brewing Company will release more information about the celebration soon.
You can connect with Memphis Made by following them on Facebook.