All month Memphis Made Brewing Co. will be teaming up with The Flying Saucer to debut new and limited edition beers at both Memphis area locations. At the conclusion of March Madness will be a beer dinner.
Every Monday night be ready to hit up the Downtown and Cordova Flying Saucers. They kicked off March Madness yesterday by debuting Junt, a limited edition farmhouse-style ale with cumin. For the rest of the month they will be featuring:
- Bent Note: a spring seasonal standard IPA with Nugget and Delta hops.
- Plaid Attack: slightly-smoked Scottish Ale.
- Cocoa Reverberation: a chocolate version of Memphis Made’s coffee stout collaboration with Reverb Coffee Company.
The beer dinner will be April 3 (7pm) at both Flying Saucer locations. Tickets are available for purchase at the Flying Saucer. If you’re the person to have the last pint of each keg throughout the month, you will free tickets to the beer dinner!
When: Each Monday night all month.
Where: The Flying Saucer
- Downtown (130 Peabody Place. Memphis, 38103)
- Cordova (1400 Germantown Parkway. Suite 114. Cordova, 38106)
Keep up with the latest of Memphis Made March Madness:
- Flying Saucer Downtown and Cordova Facebook pages.
- Memphis Made Facebook and Twitter.
- More info here.