Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children’s mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you! We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
We are looking to make a new addition to our growing Development team! The Grants and Development Writer will produce content for grant applications, grant reports, funding proposals, correspondence and related development products.
- Develop grant applications for national and regional needs
- Produce written content to be filed in a documentation library
- Draft correspondence for Chief Development Officer and other senior leadership
- Provide support for regional/national newsletters
- Compile data and produce presentations as requested
- Maintain the Development Research Library and other organizational tools
- Assist with prospect research
- Work with Marketing Department to ensure consistency with theme, brand and design guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 3+ years of writing experience (required)
- Previous grant writing experience (preferred)
- Previous relational database experience (preferred)
- Previous nonprofit fundraising experience (plus)
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Prescription Drug Coverage
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days
10 paid holidays
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
403 (b) and FSA
Paid Parental Leave