Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to assist in the delivering paid campaigns to our clients across all digital channels – Search, Social, Display, Video, Native & More.
As a Digital Campaign Manager you will execute and monitor campaigns with a critical eye to ensure the objectives and goals are met.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate | Work closely with the Paid Media Strategists and Associate Media Directors to understand client goals and objectives, level set campaign performance, raise potential issues and recommendations for optimizations.
- Launch | Develop Platform trafficking sheets from requirements briefs; upload and edit digital campaigns within a variety of media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, DV360, Google Ads, SA 360, Bing ads, LinkedIn, etc.); keep log of changes through optimization entries; track spend against pacing and goals.
- Monitor | Daily campaign check-ins to ensure all required campaigns are live/paused/ended.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 year hands on digital work experience.
- Passion for digital marketing and aspirations of growth in the industry.
- Basic Excel and spreadsheet experience.
- Understanding of digital media buying and trafficking.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.