We’re not just developing, building, and managing apartment communities, we’re developing, building, and managing exciting careers… and creating a new generation of leaders! Wogan Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our corporate team!
– Email, mail, and phone management.
– Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
– Retrieves information as requested from records, email, and other related documents; prepares lists and written summaries of data when needed.
– Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for upper management.
– Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
– Assist with company relationship engagement.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service and professionalism required.
– Must be able to work as a team and independently without direct supervision.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– 1-2 years of experience as an administrative assistant or office manager preferred.
– Strong computer skills required.