Whirks specializes in cutting-edge SaaS-based Human Capital Management along with highly personalized support. Our clients utilize our powerful cloud-based HCM Platform to manage the entire employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, time, benefits, payroll, and labor analytics. For more information about who we are, please visit our website www.whirks.com and find us on social media.
The Sales Development Representative is arguably the most critical piece of the sales organization – they make the engine run! You will be on the front lines of our sales process and are responsible for filling the funnel that will ultimately produce new business. You will work closely with marketing to engage prospects and current customers alike. You must be a natural-born hunter with immense GRIT and perseverance to succeed in this role. This is the first step in your career path with Whirks and we will do everything in our power to make you successful.
TOP 5 RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying Ideal New Prospects
- Activity & Outreach to Prospects
- Schedule Initial Discovery Meetings
- Build Future Pipeline by Profiling
- Professional Development & Process Improvements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 0-2 years’ experience in an outbound prospecting sales role.
- Willingness to pick up the phone and talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere!
- Thirst to learn and develop and grow within a top tier sales organization.
- Bring passion and GRIT to the job every single day.
- You should be HUNGRY, HUMBLE, & SMART!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We are a business casual office environment. (Yes, you can wear jeans. No, you can’t wear a tie.) We believe in a healthy work-life balance. There are frequent company outings and team lunches where we celebrate birthdays, milestones, and accomplishments. We work as a team and we win as a team! Our entire team strives to make Whirks a family – not just a place to work.
Depending on experience, you will receive an attractive hourly rate of $16.00-$20.00 plus commission. (Estimated first-year compensation based on quota is expected to be equivalent to $50,000-$60,000.) We offer generous PTO, holiday pay, employer-paid health and dental insurance, vision insurance, monthly profit sharing, 401(k) contribution of 3%, and many other perks to all full-time employees. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Our core values promote excellence, freedom, and collaboration.
- We love what we do! We are passionate about helping our clients succeed and it shows in everything we do.
We will only consider online applications. Please check your junk e-mail if you haven’t heard from us within a few business days. Please do not call or stop by the office; these actions will disqualify you from further consideration.
Candidate testing and a background check will be conducted before employment. Our interview process is involved and thorough. Be prepared to meet with our team and ask a lot of questions!