- Wesley Living, a non-profit, faith based organization is looking for full-time (40 hours per week) Service Coordinator with an RN license.
- Primary Location: St. Peter Manor, Memphis, TN
- Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a human services field. Certifications or licensing in healthcare, social work, or mental health preferred, valid driver’s license with dependable transportation
- Benefits: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, flexible spending account, insurance offerings, educational assistance, and personal leave.
- Establish and coordinate educational, informative, and stimulating programs for the residents in accordance with published policies
- Encourage resident involvement in service design and action.
- Educate residents in service capabilities, application procedures, client’s rights, etc. Collaborate with the resident to develop individually tailored case plans for services and periodically reexamine the resident’s situation and needs
- Evaluate service provider performance to ensure resident needs are met and provider is fulfilling contractual requirements.
- Provide problem solving and crisis intervention through individual counseling, home visits, family contact, group meetings, assessments and referrals
- Must complete sufficient hours of continuing education to meet initial and annual program requirements for coordinators in senior housing as well as requirements for licensure in accordance with company policy and state and federal law
- Exhibit proficiency in computer systems including Microsoft Office products, HUD online systems, and industry specific software.
Background check, references and drug screen completed on all positions. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)