The Memphis Brand is hiring a Community Outreach intern whose primary focus will be assisting the Brand Operations Manager in ongoing community outreach work. This person will be responsible for assisting with the identification of potential neighborhoods and communities. And will work to catalogue community information and present new ideas for ongoing engagement and retention strategies. This intern will also have the opportunity to gain marketing and communications experience including social media, blogging, and graphic design.
· The community outreach intern will be responsible for assisting the Brand Operations Manager in all outreach activities including cold calling, scheduling meetings, and assisting with other administrative tasks.
· The intern will assist in identification and outreach strategies, cataloguing of community information and news, and creation of marketing content.
· Event support and coordination of community events as needed.
· This position will support other Memphis Brand initiatives across marketing and communications as needed.
· Deep familiarity with Memphis and its communities.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Strong writing, organization, research, and analysis skills.
· Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.
· Some post-secondary education a plus, but not required.
Pay: $18 an hour
Send a resume and a brief description of why you love Memphis to firstname.lastname@example.org