Unistar-Sparco Computers Inc. is an IT solutions provider with an eye on the Future. We are currently seeking experienced Inside Sales Account Executives to maximize sales opportunities within State, Local, and Federal Government, as well as within Education and Commercial segments. This position reports to our Sales Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a closer and has a proven track record of generating sales, and is accustomed to earnings commensurate with their sales skills, experience and effort. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
This position will include identifying client needs through product knowledge and positioning and involves responding to numerous quote requests daily. Responsibilities include identifying, forecasting, and attaining sales goals through persistent follow-through of every opportunity via phone, email and our online order systems.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years direct experience selling IT products and/or Services preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with prospects, clients, and vendors
- Experience in business to business sales.
- Passionate about working in a team environment, continuing education, problem solving, and customer care.
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detail-orientated, dependable, and flexible
- Background check and drug screen required.
This Position Entails:
- Maintaining and growing business with existing accounts
- Responding to numerous RFQ’s and RFPs daily
- Planning, prioritizing, and organizing daily work schedule
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and the desire to make a difference
- Maintaining company values and demanding the highest standards of conduct from self and others
- Listening attentively and responding effectively to client concerns
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Dedicated, results-oriented professional adept at closing sales Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, 401K, PTO, and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as base salary plus commissions and bonuses for meeting and exceeding sales goals, compliance, and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.