- Possess and maintain a high degree of product knowledge in order to explain the Bank’s products and services. Listens, identifies and analyzes customers’ needs.
- Accurately explains service charges, statement problems, account and product features, etc.
- Processes deposit and withdrawal transactions on savings and checking accounts with accuracy, efficiency, professionalism and high-quality service delivery standards, while working within defined limits of authority.
- Receives payments for loans and distributes to proper channels.
- Continuously identifies/executes any cross-selling opportunities for the customer.
- Maintains compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements. Adheres to all branch operations policies and procedures and follows the assigned process.
- Protects all customer and bank information at all times by adhering to customer privacy and information security policies, and maintains branch security standards.
- Accurately processes end of day work. Accurately processes night drop bags.
- Investigates and reports out of balance situations to supervisor for resolution.
- Sells and redeems savings bonds, cashier’s checks and money orders.
- Monitors closed, dormant, and inactive accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. B.A. in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- 1 year to 5 years previous customer service, cash handling or branch retail experience preferred.
- Loan application processing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Knowledge and experience using Vertex Teller Capture, and Teller Cash Recycler and Jack Henry System is preferred.
- Basic technical skills, including ability to use basic office equipment, bank software products and branch capture equipment.
- Universal banking experience a plus.
E-mails resume with salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org