Talentforce GSR (Guest Service Representative): Worldwide Family Oriented Renowned Company Hiring for GSR in Call Center Environment to Assist Guest with complaints, placing orders, troubleshooting and itinerary planning.
Upcoming Training Classes
09/09/19 PM SHIFT
Training Shift: 9am-5pm (3 weeks)
Permanent Shift: 7am-3pm
Rate of Pay/Hourly:
Training Pay $11.00/hr
After Training $11.50 /hr
No Rehires Who Have Previously Worked This Assignment Will be Considered.
You will answer incoming calls from guest who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform guest of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
· Answer incoming calls and respond to guest emails*
· Management and resolve guest complaints**
· Sell products and place guest orders in the computer system**
· Provide product and service information to customers**
· Research required information using available resources**
· Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software**
· Process orders completely **
· Route calls to appropriate resources**
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures**
· Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls**
· Follow up guest calls where necessary**
· Upsell products and services**
· Other duties as assigned*
· 1-year minimum customer service related work experience
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1-3 Years’ experience in a call center/sales environment
· Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Communication, Animation or Business academic background as a plus.
· A passion for family-oriented sales and creating family experiences
· Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
· Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
· Basic spoken and written English
· Ability to attend an extensive and strict 3-week training course and take effective notes and complete several impromptu exams and finals
· Ability to be punctual and never be late or miss a day during an extensive 3-week training course
· Ability to commit to course material and instructor by engaging, listening and demonstrating the ability to be a good student.
· bilingual a plus but not required
· Communication & relationship building: self-presenting, understands others and cultivates relationships to advance business goals.
· Working under pressure and effectively handle stress
· Commitment to learning and pursue personal development
· Being responsible and accountable for execution
· High personal integrity
· Functional Skills:
· Handling complaints
· Problem solving
· Exploring customer needs
· Solution Selling Skills
· Counselor sales attitude
· Product knowledge
· Understand life of kid parent and children, know about kid/parent s experience and kid education
· Understand e-commerce sale processes
· Successfully handles initial inquiries
· Delivering Customer Satisfaction:
· Exceptional listening and communication skills
· Demonstrates and upholds a high level of energy and spirit
· Maintains professional demeanor always on and off calls
Screening Requirements: Mandatory background, drug screen and system monitoring assessment.
TalentForce, a leading provider of temporary staffing since 1987. All positions are temporary assignments and no employment, interview or any other form of communication serves a guarantee or agreement of permanent employment. TalentForce isn’t like other temporary hiring agencies. We are responsive, we get to know you and we never push you into jobs that aren’t right for you. We believe good jobs offer more than just a paycheck.
That’s why we offer our associates a full range of benefits, including:
$100 Referral Bonuses
Scholarship opportunities for children and grandchildren of TalentForce associates
GED Reimbursement Program
Paid Time Off
Employee Incentive Programs
24-Hour Nurse Hotline