Streets Ministries is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization with two sites located in some of Memphis’ toughest neighborhoods. Founded in 1987, STREETS now serves nearly 400 students a day providing opportunities and resources to help them find their path to academic, spiritual, and physical achievement. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.streetsministries.org.
Job Title: Technology & Data Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: The primary goal of the Technology and Data Manager is to manage the technology, systems and processes related to organizational data and operations. This is a part time position requiring 25 hours per week.
Summary of essential job functions
- Handle donation entry from both online and mail-based contributions.
- Maintain donor records and end of year receipts.
- Manage monthly donation reconciliation processes.
- Compile data for annual Impact Report and recurring grants.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports.
- Develop data quality processes and train staff on best practices for data accuracy. • Audit CRM for data quality and duplicate records.
- Create and implement organization-wide programming data input system. • Serve as organizational representative in data meetings with external partners.
- Lead the development of the technology roadmap in collaboration with external partners and contractors.
- Supervise technology partners responsible for delivering information technology support for the organization.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM and related systems.
- Serve as primary technology support for IT systems including Salesforce, Office 365. • Serve as organizational representative for external IT vendors.
- Structure and oversee annual membership process for 750+ members.
- Build and maintain online volunteer and employment application process. • Build and maintain online check-in processes for students, including training of staff and volunteers.
P.O. Box 42181 • Memphis, TN • 38174-2181
901.525.7380 • 901.525.9628 FAX • www.streetsministries.org
- Degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience providing technology support and maintaining users in cloud-based systems preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Maintain the highest moral standards in personal and professional life
- Agree to Streets Ministries’ Statement of Faith
- Flexibility in scheduling with occasional evening and weekend work.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Pass Background Check
- Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office
- Position may require occasionally lifting objects of 10 to 25 lbs
In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.