Please be prepared to briefly introduce yourself on the podium
· Name & where you’re from
· Why do you want to be a Spincult Instructor?
· Do you have experience or a background in fitness?
Please be prepared to teach TWO CLEAN songs to other audition candidates
· Have your songs downloaded and put into a “playlist” on itunes in the order you want them to be played.
* Please take off all passwords on your computer, iPhone (no cases), or iPads. Make sure that volumes are turned up and that you have your songs formatted as a playlist. Please also have your device on airplane mode too.
· Please be prepared to teach a short portion of two songs on the bike; one a seated flat (in the saddle) and the other a different pace of your choice (Ex: jog, hill, side to side, etc.)
· Each song should demonstrate two distinct rhythms (i.e. jog, seated, side to side)
Your audition should also demonstrate the Spincult way of riding, cueing and coaching. We want to see a sense of your teaching style, your form, musical taste, presence and voice on the mic
Your audition will last up to 5-7minutes (2 minutes of each song)