School of Rock is the original performance-based, interactive music school founded in 1998 in Philadelphia. With over 200 schools, and a strong internationally recognized brand, School of Rock is the largest after-school music education provider. Our mission is to help kids rock their worlds.
The Studio Coordinator is the administrative focal point for the School of Rock with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to juggle many tasks. Reporting to the General Manager, they assist with running the School and creating an amazing experience for all students, parents and prospective customers.
● Handle complex scheduling for busy music school
● Assist General Manager with a wide variety of tasks as required
● Schedule and lead tours for prospective students and parents
● Greet, and look after students
● Handle opening and closing of school
● Answers phones and field inquiries; pitch the music program
● Works on special projects, prepare reports, and other administration including billing
● Two years + working Front Desk, Reception, and/or Customer Service role
● High detail orientation, multi-tasker
● Welcoming, outgoing demeanor essential
● Good team player who collaborates well
● Interest in music and related arts or experience working with young people a plus
It is the policy of the School of Rock to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. School of Rock complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
School of Rock expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of School of Rock’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.