We are looking for Screen Printers to join our screen printing team! This position includes competitive hourly pay, benefits, and PTO!
If you are looking to further your career and be a huge part of something great, apply below!
Radians® is a Memphis, TN-based manufacturer of quality safety glasses, including their premium Crossfire® line, hearing protection, performance gloves, high visibility clothing, cooling and warming gear, head gear, and footwear products. Radians has partnered with highly respected companies including DEWALT®, Black + Decker®, and Bone Collector to provide high performance personal protection products. The company has additional U.S. facilities in Reno, Nevada, Thomasville, North Carolina, Bellingham, Washington, and Gonzalez, Louisiana. Founded in 1997, the company continues to acquire new locations and lines of business in order to provide world class goods and services to customers around the globe.
SUMMARY: The Screen Printer will perform manual screen printing work in conjunction with the production/assembly department and graphics department to perform duties essential for customer order completion, timeliness and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Examines work orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production time, stock specifications, colors and color sequences
- Screen preparation process including screen selection, film-emulsion coating, exposure and wash out, as well as cleaning and reclaiming after printing
- Selects, mixes and modifies ink for use in printing machine
- Manually screen prints using squeegee with repeatable results—and anticipates, recognizes and fixes possible issues with the ink and press
- Performs quality checks throughout the manual screen print process and verify that the proper quantity has been printed before cleaning and breaking down the press for the next job
- Inspects and examines products for clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and any defects
- Other duties as assigned; all employed are expected to help in other departments as business needs dictate.
- Must be able to run manual and/or automatic presses
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE & OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2+ years previous manual printing experience is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently under his/her own initiative
- Possesses simple art and design skills
- General problem solving/analysis capabilities
- Must have excellent verifiable attendance record.
Radians, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.