Job Title: Production Specialist
Company: Puzzol Creative, LLC
Location: HQ- 2175 Business Center Dr. Suite 5A Memphis, TN 38134
1010 June Rd. Suite 100 Memphis, TN 38119
530 South Main St. Memphis, TN 38103
Hours per Week: 35-40 hours per week as needed, Non-Exempt
Pay: $11.00 per hour paid twice a month (15th, 30th)
The Puzzol Creative, LLC Production Specialist will serve on the Production Team and assist with designing, building, and implementing electronic portions of sets and props for existing experiences as well as new build-outs as assigned. Production Specialists collaborate on design and work together to bring to life the room concepts as conceived by the owners. They work hard to ensure the final product is beautiful, functional, immersive, durable, and up to our high standard of excellence. Projects will need to be completed in a timely fashion and keeping budgetary needs in mind. Production Specialists also perform routine quality checks on props and electric components to address wear-and-tear as needed. The Production Specialist will report to the Production Team Manager.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
– Bring ideas to life using a variety of carpentry, electronic and tech skills and materials, while also meeting deadlines and staying within a given budget.
– Assist with the design and realistic implementation of needed props, clues, and game designs with excellent quality and in a way that won’t break over thousands of uses.
– Maintain all existing experience props and designs and address upkeep needs as updated in internal communication channel by Managers or Owners.
– Perform weekly quality control inspections for existing experiences, looking for ways to improve and update them to bring them to our current level of excellence.
– Continuously research and experiment with new technology and electrical components to help push our experiences further as we grow.
– Work with owners, electricians, builders, artists, and other needed team members to ensure the projects are completed on time and correctly.
– Attend management team meetings for Puzzol Creative, LLC as needed to update on progress.
– Articulate vision for improvement to room experiences, props, and expansion needs.
– Stay up-to-date on escape room tech trends and maintain knowledge base through attending trade shows, industry events, and doing marketing research.
– Must have a minimum of 2 years of carpentry experience.
– Have experience working with a CNC router, stucco, wire mesh and concrete and other textures and artistic mediums preferred
– Possess exceptional attention to detail and have a high standard of quality.
– Have creative design skills and the ability to produce tech props as part of a team.
– Have the ability to think outside the box and research solutions to odd problems.
– Must love escape games and be passionate about creating amazing experiences for others.
– Must work well either independently or with a team.