The Puzzol Creative, LLC Digital Content Specialist will create, manage and implement all digital content as it relates to the overall marketing and experience creation strategy to engage our audience through multiple media channels, including weekly social media interactions and video creation and uploading to social mediums. They will also produce the content needed for online and print media using graphic design, photography or other mediums. The Digital Content Specialist will ensure our voice and the copy is consistent with our brand and create long term online strategies to inform and attract guests under the supervision and direction of the Chief Operating Officer. They will work with the production team for media needs in room experiences as well. They will be onsite for festivals and important events as directed.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
– Manage all social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube) posting graphics, photos, and videos multiple times a week in alignment with the marketing strategy and monitor engagement across all channels.
– Produce high quality and visually appealing digital content including video, photos and social media graphics.
– Responding as needed in social channels to comments, reviews, and messages.
– Create a “bank” of edited photos and video clips that can be used for any marketing asset needs as they arise.
– Collaborate with executive leadership on digital integration with sales promotions, broader campaigns and sales needs (i.e. a room has a low fill factor) and ensure campaign goals for online channels are met.
– Maintain listings through the local tourism boards, escape room sites, tourist maps, social media and other related online media.
– Work closely with executive leadership to create a digital content media plan that furthers the vision of Memphis Escape Rooms and to ensure all marketing initiatives are in brand while keeping in a given budget.
– Monitor reviews for TripAdvisor, Google, Yelp and Facebook.
– As directed, design, film, create, and execute digital campaigns that are creative, original and aligned with our brand to reflect both the company and our target clients.
– Assist the Production team with any video or graphic assets needed for new room design.
– Report weekly to executive leadership with updates.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field
– 1+ years of Marketing Experience with emphasis in Social Media Marketing
– Strong working knowledge and experience with social media marketing and apps that integrate with Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter (ie. Boomerang, Hootsuite etc.).
– Familiarity with social media boosting and promotions on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
– Experience with YouTube ads, or other video platforms.
– Experience managing SEO.
– Experience creating motion graphics (gif’s) and video for posts.
– Experience with video and photography as well as editing.
– Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere).
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
– Excellent videography and photography skills.
– Able to self-manage with minimal supervision and be flexible.
– Able to provide work samples during interview process including successful social media campaigns and marketing plans.
– Very detailed oriented, upbeat and positive.
– Enjoys escapes rooms!
If this sounds like something you would be a great fit for and it excites you, send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you.