Receptionists/Office Assistant support business activities through a variety of tasks including greeting and directing visitors, answering phone calls and helping with projects. At PremierChoice, the receptionist is the first person that visitors encounter, so they should have an outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills. As a dual role the person must also perform duties of an Office Assistant. This position requires daily use of a computer, utilizing spreadsheets, producing memo’s and navigating internal programs.
• Will assist the Executive Assistant/HR Admin booking travel and meeting spaces.
• Typing memos, letters and other correspondence
• Making copies, preparing marketing material for distribution, setting up conference room for visitors
• Ensuring lobby and front bathroom is clean, material is well stocked and printer room is clean and stocked
• Keeping track of office supplies, uniforms and marketing items are ordered in a timely manner
• Support the day-to-day operations of the business or organization through interactions with both internal personnel and people who contact the office.
Must be punctual, have good attendance, neat in appearance, friendly with an outgoing personality and work well with others. In addition, must be open to training and available to help in other areas as needed.