Patrick Payroll specializes in cutting-edge SaaS-based Human Capital Management along with highly personalized support. Our clients utilize our powerful cloud-based HCM Platform to manage the entire employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, time, benefits, payroll, and labor analytics. We serve business leaders and C-level executives at small to mid-sized companies by educating them on the role that HRIS tools and data analytics can play in helping them achieve their business goals.
The Sales Development Representative is arguably the most critical piece of the sales organization – they make the engine run! You will be on the front lines of our sales process and are responsible for filling the funnel that will ultimately produce new business. You will work closely with marketing to engage prospects and current customers alike. You must be a natural-born hunter with immense GRIT and perseverance to succeed in this role. This is the first step in your career path with Patrick Payroll and we will do everything in our power to make you successful.
TOP 5 RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying Ideal New Prospects
- Activity & Outreach to Prospects
- Schedule Initial Discovery Meetings
- Build Future Pipeline by Profiling
- Professional Development & Process Improvements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 0-2 years’ experience in an outbound prospecting sales role
- Willingness to pick up the phone and talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Thirst to learn and develop and grow within a top tier sales organization
- Bring passion and GRIT to the job every single day
- You should be HUNGRY, HUMBLE, & SMART!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
You will receive a salary of $36,000-$42,000 plus commission. (Estimated first-year compensation based on quota is expected to be $50,000-$60,000.) We offer employer-paid health and dental insurance, as well as unlimited PTO policy, holiday pay, 401k contribution of 3%, and many other perks to all full-time employees. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Our core values promote excellence, freedom, and collaboration.
- We love what we do! We are passionate about helping our clients succeed and it shows in everything we do.
- Candidate testing and a background check will be conducted before employment. Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. Be prepared to meet with our team and ask a lot of questions!
We will only consider electronic applications. We are a paperless office; please do not mail your resume. No phone calls please; in fact, if you call, you will disqualify yourself from an interview.